Boo!

Pure fluff - enjoy 🎃

"Boo." You hopped out from behind a corner wearing an old white sheet. Agatha gasped, and a second later she blasted you into the nearest wall with her powers.
"Ow." You groaned and Agatha immediately felt bad, but her concern was soon replaced by anger upon seeing you were fine.
"Y/N, what is the meaning of this?" She demanded, yanking you up the arm.
"It's Halloween," you said meekly, massaging your now sore joints.
"I'm aware of the date dear, what I mean is why did you jump out at me?"
"Errr because I thought it would be funny." You admitted sheepishly.
Agatha raise a brow, "Well then, I hope me slamming you into a wall was fun enough."
"Not exactly what I had in mind," you mumbled and readjusted your costume. Agatha quickly yanked the ridiculous thing off.
"Didn't you like my ghost costume?" You asked her.
Agatha eyed you rather unimpressed , "Real ghosts look much different y/n, and besides your far to old to dress up."
"Your never to old to dress up Ags, besides Halloween is still fun when your an adult."
"Oh yes, spending money on candy your going to give away to greedy heathen kids is just what I have in mind when I think of fun."
"Children aren't that bad." You retorted, "and I thought we could dress up together, won't it be fun handing out candy and seeing all the costumes?"
Agatha grumbled but for your sake revered from saying anything to harsh.
"Please Aggs, pretty please can we do this together."
"Wouldn't you rather go out for dinner?" Agatha asked with a sigh.
"Not tonight," you protested, "Halloween is my favourite holiday!"
"Halloween isn't a holiday love, but I suppose if it means so much to you we can stay in.
"Really?!" You asked with wide eyes.
"If you sure."
"I am!" You said and hugged her, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Agatha grumbled and hid a smile, despite her dislike for children and holidays she loved seeing you happy.
"Why don't we watch a movie as-well." You said, "And we can pause it whenever there are kids at the door."
"Whatever you'd like dear." Agatha replied from the kitchen.
You clapped excitedly and selected a few of your halloween favourites.
Agatha came into the living room with two cups of hot coco and set them down on the table.
"Hocus pocus or witches?" You asked her, with a grin, you wanted to see exactly how far you could take this.
Agatha scoffed, "Neither, those movies are horrible representations of witches."
You pouted and showed of your best puppy dog eyes.
"Pleaseeee."
"Fine, Hocus Pocus, but only because I know it's your favourite.
"You know for a witch you really hate Halloween."
"Yes I do," she retorted, and ridiculous movies like this are exactly why, not to mention I find all those little devils dressing up as witches highly offensive."
You rolled your eyes and chuckled, "Please, I know you secretly love it."
"Do not." She huffed but her little smile told you otherwise.
"Ha, I saw that." You teased.
"Turn on the movie Y/N." Agatha dangerously replied, "Unless you'd like me to show you a real witch."
You smiled and snuggled up to your wife.
"Happy halloween Agatha."
Agatha rolled her eyes but whispered, "Happy Halloween Y/N."