4

°❀•°°•❀°°❀•°°•❀°°❀•°°•❀°

Full of loneliness

°❀•°°•❀°°❀•°°•❀°°❀•°°•❀°

"I'm sorry ma'am, unfortunately we gonna have to ask you to give up the table" 

The waitress at the restaurant spoke to Minjee, grabbing the customers attention to them. Minjee could feel their pity in their stares. She couldn't handle the sympathy look the waitress gave her when she met her eyes.

"Sure " She smiled and the waitress nodded, leaving her to gather her belongings.

Minjee took a breath as she stood up, trying not to crack under people's silent whispers and glances. 

They had the right to feel sorry for her. She felt sorry for herself. Sitting for hours, alone while people dined and left yet she was still sitting alone, waiting.

She swallowed,hating the lump forming in her throat. She felt humiliated. Minjee sent the waitress a small smile as she headed out from the restaurant.

She bumped into someone at the door and she kept her face down ,bowing as she apologized.

"Are you okay ?" 

Minjee lifted her head up when she heard a man's voice. It was so pleasant to the ear. She nodded, offering her best smile as she held back her tears.

Her bodyguards immediately stood up when they saw her and started heading towards her.

"I apologize, I didn't see you" She repeated her apology and the man smiled.

"I'm sorry " he said,noticing the two bodyguards coming their way.

"Ma'am " 

Minjee turned around to look at the two bodyguards around her and she turned to the man and smiled.

"If you'll excuse me" she politely spoke and the man nodded.

"I apologize again" she added and the man handsomely smiled at her.

"Don't worry , no harm was done," He nonchalantly spoke and Minjee smiled at him, bowing her head.

"I'm Jimin " He introduced,offering his hand and she smiled.

"Minjee" She took his hand and shook it as they smiled at each other.

"Are you in a hurry?" Jimin asked when they broke the hand shake.

"Not at all " She responded,feeling her bodyguards taking one step forward.

"Then how about a drink?" Jimin proposed, looking at her bodyguards.

"I'm sure your guards would gladly wait for you" he smiled as Minjee turned to look at her bodyguards.

"Take your time, Ma'am " one of them spoke as they bowed.

Minjee astonishingly looked at them -this was a first- they never let a single soul near her, especially a man even after being constantly scolded by her.