30

Felix woke up to an empty bed and tried to hold back his tears. Did last night mean nothing? Did he just leave?
Distracted by his thoughts of the empty bed what Felix didn't notice was that Chan was standing in the doorframe. He looked at the boy for a long amount of time before saying anything. Taking in the boys adorable messy hair and puffy cheeks. He knocked quietly on the doorframe while Lix was rubbing his eyes to further awaken him.
"I made pancakes beautiful, come and eat up. There are some underwear and pants at the end of the bed for you." Chan winked and then left the room.

Felix put got up in a better mood than before and put on the pants Chan had left him. They hung on the ground and were big for the skinny boys legs. He walked out of the room to smell warm strawberry pancakes being made. "Channie why didn't i get a shirt too." Felix pouted his bottom lip out and gave chan puppy eyes while his arms were crossed.

Chan chuckled and responded. "You want the real reason or a lie?"

"The real reason duhhhh." Even for an early morning Felix had gotten his silly charm back.

"Because I wanted to see my marks on your perfect impeccable body."
Felix just chuckled and stared into the eyes of the bigger shirtless boy. "Your way out of my league you know that don't you?" Felix giggled shyly.

"Out of my league my ass. Your mine now. Get that?"
Felix nodded quickly and stared at the dreamy boy.

"I was only ever yours to begin with Chan."
Chan made the small boy stand in front of him while he hovered over him finishing up the pancakes. Felix blushed and buried himself into Chan's chest. But Chan pulled felix out of his chest lifted up his chin and planted a sweet kiss on the youngers soft lips.
"Your so beautiful. Did you know that?"
Felix didn't say anything but Chan could tell he was blushing his cheeks off.

"Channie do we have anything planned for the day?"
"Yes princess I have the whole day planned out." He said and kissed Lix on the forehead.

The boys ate their breakfast and made their way back up the stairs. "Channie I don't have any clothes to wear," Felix pouted.
"Wear my clothes then baby boy, here i'll pick something out for you." Chan picked out an oversized T shirt and some old sweatpants that didn't fit him anymore. He then changed Felix and went to get ready himself. He threw on a denim jacket a white shirt and some jeans.

Felix was still a little sleepy from last night so he flopped on the bed and closed his eyes. He was awoken by Chan picking him up bridal style and carrying him down the stairs. Felix rubbed his eyes softly. Chan blushed at how cute the boy looked when he was tired. Felix had almost fell back asleep when Chan placed a kiss on his lips. "Come on princess, let's start our adventure."

A/N: HEYOOOOO how are you guys doing lately? I love talking to you guys🙈 i'm always here if you guys needa talk😚😚😚