14

CHAPTER 14 from felix's POV:
felix looked around and no one was watching, but then he noticed the man who had shoved him. He went frozen. The blood drained from his face. It was chan. Felix didn't no what to do. He sobered up in a millisecond as Chan had a tighter grip around him. Chan flipped him over so his back was against the cabinets, picked him up and Felix not wanting to fall coiled his legs around chan's hard stomach. Chan hoisted Felix on top of the counter and began planting kisses on his neck. Felix tried hard not to make a noise, he could barely even tell what was happening. All he knew was he loved every second of it. Felix slowly drifted into the alcohol of a Chan's love and gave in. Felix began to kiss Chan back and tell him everything.
"God chan, your so beautiful, your so perfect, ever since i laid eyes on you, damn." Chan just nodded and kept kissing felix. The boys kissed for what felt like hours, not caring nor paying attention to what was around them. They only stopped until someone screamed "SHOTTTS." Chan stopped kissing him and put his back next to Felix's against the drawers. Felix popped up and dragged chan to the table where everyone was doing shots. Felix was the first to go downing many shots with Jisung. Then Chan going after downing shots with Minho.

Most of the party had left by now, but chan and felix had been invited to have a sleepover with minho and jisung. "We'll go get the sleeping bags!" Jisung said on Minho's back, clearly heading into minho's bedroom (not where the sleeping bags are).
Felix felt a breath of air on his neck as Chan whispered into his ear softly, "Looks like it's just us Lix." Chan slowly flipped Felix around and placed a hand next to Felix's head positioned on the wall.
"Chan stop playing i'm not in the mood to be teased."
"Awh that's adorable oh baby boy i'm not teasing you anymore it's real life." Chan bit Felix's lower lip. Felix squealed softly. Lix started to kiss chan's neck, then his chest, then his stomach. When there was no more room for Felix to move down. He gulped and looked back up at Chan.
"C'mere." Chan hoisted lix up bride style and carried him up the stairs. That's the last time the couples saw each other that night.