Our Secret

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but I've been really busy with life lately. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Back with Hayley and Rebekah

Rebekah's POV

"Hayley!" I call out, but she's gone. We must have really pissed her off. "I'll go after her-" Elijah starts, but I shake my head. "You stay here. I'll find her." I say, and he nods. I go, walking to dnd Hayley. I use my vamp hearing, and at first, there's nothing. But then, I pick something up. I can barley hear it, but it's a faint, I'm sorry. I quickly vamp speed to the voice, and I am shocked with what I find...

"H-Hayley?" I stutter. Seeing my friends mouth covered in blood, and the dead body on the floor. Not to mention the overwhelming scent of the blood. "I-I don't know what happened-I just..." She stops, as I walk towards her. "You can't tell anyone." She says, and I try to hide the obvious fact that the blood below is getting very tempting. "Do it." I hear someone say. I look to see the dead body, with red eyes. "You know you want to Rebekah. Do it." It says, and I look away. "Rebekah? Are you, alright?" Hayley asks me. I look back at the brunette wolf, and shake my thoughts of hurting the dead man further. "Clean this up. I won't tell anyone just, don't let it happen again, Hayley." I say, and she nods. "It won't." She says, and I nod. "Good. Then this can stay our secret." I say, and walk off. The blood almost becoming to overbearing.

Davina's POV

I slowly make my way upstairs. The power, its. Exhilarating. I soon enter Klaus' bedroom, and I can hear the laugh of the witch. "I'll be back in a bit love." I hear Klaus say, and I hide so he wouldn't find me as he exists. I know I should stop myself, but the magic is to strong. It's like the voice all over again, except, stronger. I enter the room, seeing as the witch is in the middle of a spell. I am about to attack, but I hear Klaus coming back, making me quickly run away from the room into Cami's. But when I get there, I hear the bath running. "Cami!" I call out, but no response. I begin to get worried, so I shake off the feeling, and walk towards the bathroom. "Cami, you in there?" I ask again. No response. I then open the door, slowly. "Cami? You ok-omg!" I run to her side.

I crotch down, seeing my friend unconscious, underwater in her big bathtub. I quickly stop the water, and pull her above surface. "Cami! Wake up. Come on!" I say, as the water drains. I make sure her heart is still beating, and to my relief, I hear a faint heartbeat. "Help! Someone help!" I scream, and soon, Klaus and the witch are in here. "What happened?!" Klaus asks, worried. "I don't know I found her like this!" I say, and he picks Cami's unconscious, soaked body into his arms, and carries her onto her bed. "Should I get some herbs? Maybe I can-" "The witch starts, but a gasp is heard, and Cami is awake. Klaus steps back, and I hug Cami, it caring if she's a bit wet still. "Are you ok?" I ask her, and she breathes heavy, as she nods. "I-I'm fine." She says, and I nod. "What happened in there?" I ask her, and she shakes her head, "There was this, pain in my head. And then I just, passed out? I can't remember anything after that." She says, and I frown.

Cami had fallen back asleep after getting dry and dressed. Klaus stayed, sleeping on the couch, and sending the witch home. Even after all of Cami's protest for him to leave for some reason, he stayed. I don't know why Cami's pissed at him, but he better work it out with her soon. "I'm heading to bed." I say, and nods, half sleep. I stand up from my chair, and heading to my room. Rebekah was already sleeping, and Hayley was no where to be found. Maybe she's with Elijah? Who knows.

Later that night

I felt a sting in my head. A loud ringing was heard in my brain, and before I know it, I didn't have control anymore. I made my way to Kol's room without realizing where I was going. I walked in, seeing him peacefully asleep. I straddle his waist, kissing his jawline, down to his chest. He groans awake, sitting up a bit. "Davina?" He asks, and I kiss him again, making my way to his lips. He kisses back, but pulls away. "What time is it?" He asks, and I just kiss his lips again. Feeling a hunger. But not of lust. He mumbles in the kiss, pulling away. "Davina, what are you doing?" He asks, and I smirk. "Just kiss me." I say, never breaking eye contact. And soon, he crashes his lips to mine, flipping us over. He tugs at the bottom of my shirt, and we flip over again. I take off the clothing, and kiss down his jaw, to his neck, to his stomach. I smirk up at him, as he throws his head back in pleasure...

30 minutes later

I groan awake, it's still dark. I have no shirt on. Just a bra, and pants. I sit up, looking at my hands to see there covered in blood?! "Kol?" I say, and look beside me. "KOL!" I shout, and lean over his body. A knife is in his stomach, and his skin is grey. "KOL!" I scream again, and soon, I start screaming for help.

What happened to Kol! Will Cami forgive Klaus? Rebekah and Hayley have a secret. Will Elijah and Marcel find out? Don't forget to comment and vote!