The Compound

I know I haven't updated in like, forever, but here y'all go.

Hayley's POV

We finally arrived at the Mikaelsons mansion, after long pit stops, and an argument or two with the boys. We've been staying in the mansion for about a week, and life has been. Ok. For the first time in a long time, life isn't that bad. I've still been going out to the bayou, and sometimes Elijah goes with me. The wolves haven't shown there faces yet, as Marcel says he placed a curse on them. But, they hopefully will soon. Cami and Klaus have gotten along as well. She's been doing some kinda, therapy sessions, or whatever. Apparently it's what she does? Freya has been helping me track the wolves that killed my husband, and family. So far, no luck. Rebekah has been with Marcel. They go out all the time, and there always spending time together. It's cute. But Klaus hates it. Davina and Kol are constantly flirting, and they keep saying that there's nothing going on between them, but, it doesn't look that way.

"Hayley?" I here a voice say from my room. Me and Rebekah share a room, as Freya has her own, Elijah as is, Kol and Klaus have there's, and me and Rebekah share hers. We got another bed to so it's kinda like having a roommate. Cami and Davina share Finn's old room. Apparently he's dead? "Come in." I say, and he enters. "Elijah. What's up?" I ask him, sitting on my bed. "I was just wondering if you'd like to accompany me to the cemetery? I have some business to take care of there, and they might know something about the wolves." He says, putting hi hands in his suit.

"Um, sure why not? I got nothing better to do." I say, standing up. "Let me get dressed real fast, and I'll meet you down stairs." I say, and he nods, before leaving. I go into my closet, getting out a purple/greyish top, with a grey sweater to go with it. I then go to my drawers and get out black ripped jeans. I put on the outfit, then putting on my wishbone-like, necklace, with some grey boots.

 I put on the outfit, then putting on my wishbone-like, necklace, with some grey boots

I leave my hair down, and quickly make my way downstairs. When I get down there, I see Elijah waiting my the steps, and Rebekah and Marcel are chatting up old times in the dining room. "Hayley, where are you going?" Rebekah asks me, as I enter the dining room to get my phone. "Out with Elijah." I say. Rebekah's wearing a Marron blouse, no sleeves. With tight, leather black pants, black heels. Along with a silver bracelet and some rings.

 Along with a silver bracelet and some rings

"Alright." She says, and I smile "Where's the others?" I ask her, as all five of us have become rather close. "Freya is out at the moment getting some things for a spell, Davina is in her room I think, and Cami is with Klaus. Another therapy session." She explains, and I nod. "Cool. I'll be back later." I say, before leaving, and she nods. Me and Elijah are soon off to the cemetery.

Cami's POV

"And they just don't understand! I daggered them, to protect them! It's not like I like shoving a dagger through there hearts, but if necessary I will." He goes on, as I take notes. "Ok, pause. You know that your siblings are old enough to take care of themselves, right?" I ask him, "Yes, but they aren't strong enough. I-Camille, do you have any siblings?" He asks, and I sigh, "I had a brother." I say, "Had?" He asks, "He got hexed by a witch. He killed his class and then himself." I say, with little emotion. "Oh. I'm, sorry-" He starts, "It's fine. It happened centuries ago, I'm over it." I say, and he gives a sad smile. "But you did want to protect him, yes?" He asks, "Yes." I simply say, "Then you get where I'm coming from." He says, and I shake my head.

"Klaus, I wanted to protect Sean from the dangers of the world. Things like, kidnappers, bullies, crazy people, the dark side. I protected him by keeping an eye on him. And I still let him live his life." I say, and he frowns. "What I'm trying to say is, you can protect your siblings, in other ways. You don't have to rob them from there happiness. You can warn them, and as older, or even younger siblings. That's all we can do. Is warn them. The rest is up to them." I clearfy, and he scoffs. "You want me to let my siblings just, get hurt?" He asks, "No. But they should learn. And mistakes, is how we learn. Human, or supernatural. Mistakes are a basic right." I say.

I look at the clock on the wall, seeing it's been an hour and a half, I stand up, brushing my shirt, which is a green tie blouse, with blue denim jeans. I also had 3 bracelets on, with some brown boots.

 I also had 3 bracelets on, with some brown boots

"I'm hungry. So, we can continue this Thursday." I say, about to walk out, when Klaus grabs my arm. "Thank you Camille." He says, "For what?" I ask him, turning his way. "For this. It means more then you know." He says, and I get lost in his blue eyes for a minute, before I smile. "Of course." I say, and kiss his cheek, before walking out and going to the kitchen.

Davina's POV

I lay next to Kol, completely naked, underneath his covers. I'm snuggled up in his arms. "You are incredible Davina Claire." Kol says, and I smirk, and giggle. "I know." I say, and he kisses the top of my head. We've been sleeping together for 3 days straight now. This is the fifth time I've been in Kol's bed. It started with flirting, then teasing, and now, we're here. "Are we ever going to tell my siblings about this?" He asks, "There's nothing to tell. We haven't done anything other then sex and I don't exactly want to tell your siblings those details." I say, and he chuckles, "I know but, believe it or not, I'm starting to like you." He says, and I sit up. "Oh, Kol. I-i didn't know you felt this way. I, I think I like you to!" I say dramatically, Making him chuckle again, and he sits up. "Darling. I do like more then just your fantastic body you know." He says, and I nod. "I know. And that's the reason your going to take me on a date." I say, "Oh? I am?" He asks, and I stand up, putting my underwear on, along with his shirt. "Yep. This Saturday, 7:00. Sound good?" I ask, crawling back on the bed.

"I don't know. You might have to find a way to convince me?" He jokes, and I straddle him, "I wonder how?" I joke, and he quickly flips us over, so he's on top, me giggling the whole time, as he attacks my lips, for a passionate kiss.

I haven't posted in FOREVER! But, I'm trying this thing, where I'm going to update all my stories, this week. Idk if I will be able to do it but, who knows? Hayley's and Elijah are good friends. Cami and Klaus are getting friendly. Marcela and Rebekah made up, and Kol and Davina have been sleeping together!