Chapter 8

Natsu smiled at you,his idiotic smile fluttered your heart.Makarov had then announced that they take a break before the next part.Natsu had walked over to you,"Hey (Name)!What did you have to do in the cave?"People say Natsu is Oblivious to everything,but i seriously doubt that,i think he just acts like he's oblivious to every single little speck on earth."Oh,i just had to fight Erza,no biggie,really.What did you have to do?"  "I had to fight Gildarts...."  "Oh....wow..."You blinked."Are you okay?"  "Im fine" He smiled,but inside he was amazed you cared for him."Heh heh...,"He said,"(N-name...)..."He was blushing .This surprised you,BIG TIME."Y-yeah Natsu?"

   Everyone was sitting a whiles away,watching."E-even though you havent been with Fairy Tail for a long time....i-i feel....i-i feel"A faint blush appeared on your cheeks,you felt like you had just ran around the world 100 times your heart was beating so fast.He continued"I-i f-feel.....Dammit!"He growled."I-i guess ill just show you how i feel..."He then grabbed your arm and pulled you closer,he clised his eyes then crashed your lips with his,but being sweet and gentle at the same time.

   This surprised you,THE Salamander was kissing you for peete's sake!Your eyes widened but then you melted into the kiss as his tounge swept over your bottom lip.You gladly gave him entrance nad your arms seemed to have a mind of there own as they wrapped around his neck.He smirked into the kiss as his tongue sought yours.After battling each other for dominance,He won and he pulled away,a small,thin string of saliva connecting you two togehter.You then heard a bunch of Cat calls and whistles sounded out."About time,Salamander!"A gruff voice called,you reconized that voice as Gajeel.You blushed just has you processed what happened."N-natsu...."You then pulled him into a hug"I love you to!!"Everything else after that was a big blur.

   A/N:How did you like it?Hmm?Let me know please in the comments!