Chapter 2

"What? Something wrong?,"Gray asked."Nothing really...,"Lucy said,"What is the objective of the mission?" "Eh,we are just helping out on a farm for a high reward."

      Lucy and Natsu groaned,"Farm work?"You on the other hand were cool with this,you used to do it alot as a kid."When do we leave?",You said."(Name),your okay with this?,"Gray asked.YOu nodded,not wanting to talk.

       ~Time skip~

       When you Natsu,Lucy,Erza,Gray and happy unboarded the train,you sat a farm with at least 3 acres of land for the crops and 1 acre for the chicken coops and everything else.

        A old,happy couple,your typical farm family,was smiling and waving."Welcome!Are you the kind youngsters that accepted my mission?,"The man asked,"Im Bary,jsut so you know."Erza nodded,"We Dare,...I'm Erza and this is Natsu,Happy,Gray,Lucy and (Name),"She pointed ot the person as she was naming them.

      Bary looked at you longer,his face showed fear and memories.His wife saw this,"I am Betty,Your main job here is to protect our farm,com inside so we can speak more,iit is not safe outhere...."Betty entered the house,followed by Bary.

  After everyone had sat down,Bary started,"Our little farm had been robbed everyday after sundown,ever sinceabout 2 years ago...,"He trailed off or you thought so when you started thinking,'No way it could be him'Until Bary said,"Go get some sleep,bed rooms are upstairs,make yourself at home,"Bary smiled.

     Since Bary and Betty only had 2 spare rooms,Grayand Natsu were sharing a room.While you Erza and Lucy shared the other one.

  Once you guys were settled in,Bary and Betty went over to the details with you again."Remember,keep an eye out for anything suspicious,Y'hear?"You all nod,"Now boys,get some sleep ,you have the night shift...girls,i will be tending to the animals outside,Shout if you need anything!",and with that he walked out.

      Erza nodded,turning to you adn Lucy she said,"I will tend to the North end of the feild,You and Lucy tend to the South end!"And with that she was off to the North end.You and Lucy started off,a few minutes later.

        You two started to tend to the feild.4 hours later,Lucy was on the porch,complaining about the all the work.While you were almost down witht hte feild,Erzahad taken a break to.

        "(Name),take a break!You have been at it for 4 hours nonstop!Arent you tired?"Lucy asked.You kept working,"I will take a break when im done"

        When you were done,you were all alone,you wiped some sweat from your forehead adn looked around.The bushes rattled next to you and a tall man with a long black coat that went down to his ankles,his eyes were hidden by the shadow of the hat he was wearing,his black hair was kind of messy,sticking up everywhere,there was a smile on his face.

        "Hello,(Name),My lovely (Name)..."