ix

" 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 "

Sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ 7:45 ᴘᴍ-

The sound of groans and footsteps bounced off the walls of the storage room. Atsumu and Aran continued to walk towards the front of the room while the rest of their guys stayed with Kenma's men to make sure they wouldn't try anything.

Kenma sat on the ground with his back leaned on a box. He tried to rub his eyes to bring back his sight but he still was temporarily blind along with his hearing gone. He tapped the side of his face searching for his earbud; when he found the talking button he started to try and talk to you. "Don't talk back because I can't hear you; just tell Kuroo to come to the last room on the left side of the building."

You got his message but his voice was too low for you to even hear a single word he said. "I can't hear you, what was that?" You responded.

Kenma was about to tell you something else before he felt an aching punch across his right cheek. "Woah!" Atsumu scoffed, "I've been waiting to do that forever." He smiled.

Atsumu picked up his left leg and sent a kick into Kenma's abdomen. Kenma coughed and a small amount of blood came out. Atsumu crouched down and grabbed Kenma's face, turning it so he could lookin his eyes; when he was about to say something, Atsumu noticed the earbud piece in Kenma's ear.

"Well who do we have here." Atsumu said as he grabbed the earpiece out of Kenma's ear. Atsumu examined the earpiece before throwing it somewhere. "It's not like anyone behind that device can help you now."

Atsumu stood back up and backed away from Kenma and Aran stepped forward starting to throw continuous hits on Kenma. Grunts and groans of pain could be heard throughout the room and down the hall.

After Atsumu started to see Kenma coughing up a lot more blood and his face bruised badly he put his hand on Aran's shoulder telling him to stop. As Aran backed away, Atsumu grabbed a hold of his gun that was placed on his hip strap.

Atsumu turned off the safety of his gun and aimed it at Kenma's head. "Go to fucking hell you son of a bitch." Atsumu murmured under his breath as he wrapped his index finger around the trigger.

A gunshot went off and Aran's body dropped to the floor. Atsumu turned around and before he could raise his gun a bullet went through his head. Atsumu's guys raised their guns as they waited for the person who just shot their members to come through the door.

The door to the storage room opened more and not even a second later hundreds of bullets went flying. Almost a dozen of Atsumu's men were easily slaughtered; the other five escaped through the back door. The gunshots came to a slow stop and Kuroo entered the room along with the men who went with him to the other side of the building.

Kuroo firstly spotted Kenma who was by the entrance. Kuroo rushed to Kenma's frail body and crouched down to his level. "Go get the others that can't walk, I got DK." Kuroo announced to the stable men.

You raised your eyebrow looking at the multiple guys now crowding in the study room of the mansion. They had all gotten back from the banquet over two hours ago and some of their senses had started coming back by now, yet since they could barely hear each other some were yelling: mostly angry at the fact that tonight didn't go as planned.

Kenma sat beside you in another chair getting stitches on his forehead by Angelina. "Can you all listen up for a minute?!" You spoke in a slight loud tone enough for the guys to hear. They all stopped in mid sentence and looked at you.

"Okay, so while Angelina was fixing you all; I thought of a actually smart plan to get your weapons back. And one that doesn't involve invading a public place."

"Go on." Kuroo said to you.

"Alright: Since you know who bought your weapons and you guys give me the names, I can easily empty their banks and stock market funds. I will send them an anonymous email saying to meet us at a certain location, alone, and with the guns if they want their funds back."

"No. We're killing them." Lev said.

"So then we don't give them their funds back, we can all split it." You suggest.

"Not bad." Kenma commented.

The other guys started to agree and one guy named Mamushi was furrowing his eyebrows at the sight of it. He walked to the middle of the room and spoke up, "You all are really going to go along with this nerd's plan?" He asked the guys in the room. He pointed at you, "I mean come on, how do we know that she didn't set us up back at the banquet?"

"And how did your very smart brain come up with that theory?" You asked.

"We put you in charge to be our eyes and ears on what we cannot see and what we don't know. Right? How come we get ambushed from the front and both sides of the building? Where were you? What were you doing? Or were you helping them? I mean, you dated Kitsune for how long? Hmm, three years? You were the brains to their little stunts over the years, so I wouldn't be surprised if you made bonds with the others along the way."

"If I was helping them, why wouldn't I just tell them where this safe house is located? Why would I tell them that you would at the banquet instead of telling them to cut you off on the highway?" You shot back.

"Why are you so eager to help us? Hm? While we were gone you could've snuck out but yet you stayed. Are you just trying to fuck the boss? Is that it you slut?"

"Woah, Mamushi. Chill out." Kuroo said.

"Okay Helen Keller; I get it. You lose your hearing and sight for a while and you think the whole world is out to get you, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to let you just talk bs. Frankly, yes; I made bonds with guys from different gangs while I was dating Suna but not from his gang nor from Oikawa's. And you ask why I stayed? Oh I don't know, the fact that your 'boss' took all my savings and I have to have a fucking roof over my head till I can actually get it all back. Oh and why are you so interested in if I want to fuck Kenma? Are you afraid he might actually like me and want me around?"

"You fucking bi-"

"Enough! Mamushi out. Now." Kenma raised his voice.

Mamushi glared at you and you sent him a soft smirk along with a wave. He turned and exited the room with a loud slam from him closing the door behind him. Kuroo scratched the back of his neck and pursed his lips. "Let's talk more about your plan." He suggested.

" He suggested