The Future

epilogue

COMMENT AND VOTE

Before the Paris 2024, Olympic games had commenced Rin was a rising supernova in the swimming world and the world had no idea that Kiyoko and Rin were dating

Before the Paris 2024, Olympic games had commenced Rin was a rising supernova in the swimming world and the world had no idea that Kiyoko and Rin were dating. A Japanese article had boasted of Rin's talent that he would snag Kiyoko's record she had broke in the Tokyo Olympics four years ago and let's just say Australians and other fans weren't too happy about it.

In an interview, with Rin Matsuoka video calling from Tokyo and Kiyoko in Sydney the host had brought up the news and Kiyoko and Rin had responded in a friendly yet competitive way.

'Yeah I think I'll smash her record I was only ten milliseconds off from her Tokyo games," he smoothly said as the host gasped and Kiyoko scoffing.

'Really now?" she chuckled as Rin gave her a smirk.

'I believe so,' he shrugged

'Ladies and gentlemen look like sparks a firing' the journalist laughed.

'It's on, the hundred butterfly' Kiyoko proposed as Rin smirked at the promise he gave her five years ago.

"Don't cry when you lose," he winked.

---

Kiyoko stood in the private box at the Paris Olympics as she watched Rin and the other swimmers sitting on the plastic white chairs in front of the pool. The blonde female had broken her own record for the hundred-metre butterfly with a time of 48.54 seconds, also winning first in the hundred freestyle and fifty-metre butterfly.

The race about to begin was the most anticipated events, a sense of nationalism and pride, but to Rin a chance to fulfil his promise he made to Kiyoko five years ago. Rin stretched his limbs, flexing off his renowned prominent muscles, his ruby orbs piercing at the pellucid liquid in front of him that had reminded him of his partners' dreamy blue eyes.

"You know I'm not slowing down because of your bet with Kiyoko right?" a voice bellowed as Rin smirked to see his friend Sosuke walk up to him which happened to be swimming in the lane right next to him.