Mistaken Secret

Civ is a tall, dark and was deadly cheerful sophomore highschool student when Raden first known him. He loves sports, all sorts of sports and all sorts of women his age. Highly attractive especially if with his motorbike and wearing that smile. The sidewalk of the school lights up whenever he passes by. A shy type yet preying for those who pays attention to him. He is an ultimate crush for Raden.

Raden is a freshman student. A backstage type intellectual student. No one notices her. A nobody compared to the other girls in the campus. She pays attention to studying and earning good grades. She does community services. A dull type of person who live a life under pressure of being perfect in the eyes of tbe society.

Since gradeschool, Raden was attracted to Civ. She used to write his name all over her journal and would always buy snacks from a store near Civ's house so she can see a glimpse of him which literally makes her day in glee.

Raden work hard to pass the admission exam in the same school Civ was in. Well, aside from the fact that the school she was aiming was a renowned school in town, it was also a lab school for top 30 students per level.

Inspired, packed with dreams for herself and her family, Raden was able to get a seat and studied highschool , same school as Civ.

The first few months in highschool  was all butterflies and rainbows, Raden was able to meet at alot of friends and kept a few. Good friends and friends who can give you a lot of pressure. Like all other school girls, talking about crushes and first love. Raden was pressured to share a long secret to a very close friend, her girl bestfriend.

Raden opened her treasure chest and revealed her long kept secret. Tez screamed when she heared the name Civ. Who would not?

"Wwwhhhaaaatttt???!!!! Civ like Civ my cousin?" Raden couldn't kept her body from trembling and sweating cold. Too ashamed of what happened. "Seriously? Civ is your cousin? Like Civ from the Juniour HighSchool?" Tez stopped from giggling. Covered her mouth looking behind Raden.

Raden was stunned, looked very pale when she turned her back and looked to the direction where Tez was looking. "Civ! you're here already, are we going home?" Tez asked in an awkward manner.

"Civ? You are Civ? and you are Tez' cousin?" Raden stood-up confused. "Yes? and you are?" Civ answered. Tez interrupted, "Oh, this is my new bestfriends, Raden. He's my cousinf CIV." Playfully teasing Raden.

"No?! Civ?! You?!" Raden talked in so much confusion. "Tez, is this a joke? I meant Civ from the juniour class." Civ rolled his eyes and said, "You probably mean, Sev?, whatever, I heard you loud and clear saying my name. Ooops! was the supposed to be a secret?" laughing loud at Raden slowly turning pale. "Oh, come'on! Your secret is safe with me and besides, freshman crushing a junior? You have quite a dream there." laughing louder.

Raden was raging in anger. Was about to slap Civ but Civ ran as fast as he could in the oval where both of them run in circles infront of other students who were cheering on them.

Civ suddenly stopped and Raden bumped but Civ was too quick to catch her from falling. "Let's stop this, I was just kidding. I can't breath. I am Civ not Sev so your secret is considered still a secret, okay?"

"Take your hands off me!", Raden shouted. "I am not scared, what is the issue if I admire someone who is a very fine man unlike someone who pretends to know me and acts like someone so mighty." Raden angrily snorted.

Civ was so furious and dropped Raden into the ground. "Okay, I am mighty. Goodbye, I have to send my cousin home now. Let's not cross paths again, okay?"

Raden blurted, "I hate you!" Civ teasing, "

Oh! I love that and maybe you?."