Aman takes care of roshni

She took hot water bath. Came out in bathrobe took her clothes and went inside the bathroom changed her clothes and came out. She went to the pool side. After sometime Aman woke up and saw roshni was not there. Then he saw she was near pool side so he went to get fresh and came out. He remembered something opened his suitcase and removed medicine box. He took a pain killer tablet and water with him.
Aman : roshni! Aap thik hai?
Roshni : ji yes!
But still it was painting for her. But she didn't show up.
Aman: aap mujhse jhut bol rahi hai. Aapko pain horaha hai na body mein. Yeh lijiye tablet.
Roshni took the tablet.
Roshni: aapko kese pata chala ki mujhe pain horaha hai?
Aman: aap jo yaha peet pakad ke yaha se waha chal rahi hai thi. Aur aapke chere se saaf pata chalta hai.
Roshni hugged him. He too hugged her.
Aman : chaliye! Sirf aaj ke din meri baat mante aur rest kijiye! Kal hum bahar jayege!
Roshni: thik hai!
Aman : main breakfast, lunch aur dinner sab room mein hi laane bolta hu.
Roshni : ji!
Aman calls someone to bring their breakfast in their room.
The breakfast came and Aman and roshni feed each other.
Aman brings hot bag for her. And give it to her. Roshni feeling blessed to have such a caring husband. She had tears in her eyes. Aman saw this.
Aman : roshni zyada dard ho raha hai? 😟
He was tensed.
Roshni: nahi! Aapki care dekh ke mere ankhon mein aasu agaye! Aap bohot caring hai. I am blessed to have u.
Aman : roshni aap bhi na! Thank you mujhe aapna bana ne ke liye!
Aman went sat behind her and started massaging her shoulders.
Aman : better feel kar raha hai?
Roshni: hmm!
Then he made her lay down. Massaged her legs and hands. And took her head in his lap started massaging her forehead and head. And in no time she slept. Aman saw this and covered her with blanket. Kissed her forehead and went to the pool side reading a book.
After sometime roshni woke up and Aman ordered lunch for them. He fed her and she too fed him .
Aman : ab kesa feel kar raha hai?
Roshni: ab bilkul theek hu! 😊
Like this whole day passed Aman took great care of her. At night they watched movie . Next day, they went out for shopping they shopped for themselves as well as their families. The whole day went in shopping. And the left over days they explored maldives and they returned back to india in lucknow.

Bye!
Do vote! 🥰