CELESTIAL 48

Gale

       UNSURE OF WHAT'S more painful the fact that my heart is already dead or the fact that I'm still alive.

The word pain is an understatement it was unbearable, every beating of my heart is like a slice of a knife, my flesh are trembling, I'm breathing yet I know I'm dead and I wanted to stay that way, I don't want to open my eyes I wanted to close it until I could no longer open them, I wanted death to come and get me so bad. Now I have no reason to live.

I just lost my life, my heart and my soul, every fiber of my being is hurting. How I wish this is all a nightmare I don't mind having them as long as it would stay that way.

I've experienced pain so many times but this time the pain is too much that I wanted to die right there and then.

I slowly open my eyes, my tears started falling from my eyes as I stared at the white ceiling, I didn't know what I did to deserve such pain.

My tears are flowing heavily as the memories of him started flowing from my head, everything that we did together, his voice, touch and kisses, I really missed how he touch me with so much gentleness, how his eyes are so intense every time he looks at me, the way he talked to me with so much sweetness. The way he laugh and smiled at me, I miss everything about him.

I love him so much... I love him too much that I know in myself that I could not survive without him, now I'm good as dead or even worst. I no longer wanted to live... I don't care anymore.

Ramdam na ramdam ko ang matinding panghihina nang katawan ko na halos hindi ko na magalaw ang mga daliri ko, pero sinubukan ko paring gumalaw... I wanted him, I wanted to see him... no! I can't live without him.. I just can't.

I fell hard on the floor as I tried to move, my legs are like a jelly. I have no strength all over my body, The room looks spacious but I felt so empty.

My tears keeps on falling from my eyes so hard, I was sobbing. I literally crawled my way to the door.

It took a couple of minutes for me to finally open it.

"Gale!" It was Kali's voice.

My throat feels so dry, I looked at her as I keep on sobbing so hard, I don't care what I look like now.

I saw how her eyes reflect pity and pain.

Dinaluhan niya ako, at bahagyang lumingon kay Hunter.

"W-Where is H-He?" I ask.

Lumapit si Hunter sakin at pinangko ako, I wanted to protest because I thought he would bring me back to my bed but he didn't.

He walk towards the other hallway, I'm too weak to move or to even speak.

Hanggang sa makarating kami sa isang pinto, the pain in my chest doubled that I have to shut my eyes tightly, my tears started falling again.

Kali looks at me with worried before she slowly open the door.

Maraming tao sa loob nang kwarto but I don't care who they are anymore, all I hear was cry.

My eyes immediately shifted to the Man lying on the bed.

My heart feels like it has been squeezed very tightly. Hunter slowly put me down. I am aware that they are all looking at me.

There he is lying on the bed, maraming nakakonektang kong ano ano sa katawan niya, he's body is now gray because of the poison.

Muntik na akong masobsob kung hindi ako nakahawak sa Paanan nang kama.

—————

Kali