SPECIAL CHAPTER

KADE WOKE UP WITH a tiny arm wrap around his neck. He can't help but to smile with the sight of his mini version sleeping peacefully beside him.

Kade slowly fix his son's sleeping position and get off the bed to find his wife. He slowly went to the balcony of their room when he heard a light giggles, and a soft smile appeared in his lips when he saw his wife playing with their eight months old twins. Alexis Liam and Alissia Liliana.

Liam was in Gale's lap and holding his baby bottle while Lily was in her stroller playing with her feet and giggling everytime Gale tickles her.

"Who's chubby? Like bunny? Huh?" Gale keeps on playing with Lily while tickling her from time to time and Lily keeps on laughing cutely.

Kade then slowly walk towards them and immediately wrap his arms around Gale's waist and gently kissed her in her neck earning a soft laugh from Gale.

"Good Morning, My love." He sweetly whispered.

"Good Morning too, baby." Gale respond and caress his cheek.

Kade let go of Gale and went to her daughter and kissed her chubby feet and cheeks making lily giggle cutely. "Good Morning, My chubby princess." Kade can't help but to laugh heartily when he saw Lily smile widely showing her dimples and gums. She's like a mini version of Gale, they have the same eyes, nose and lips and just like her Mother Lily is gorgeous.

"Who's Daddy's girl?" Kade then tickles Lily making Lily giggles more and raised her both chubby arms as if she wants her daddy to carry her and Kade happily obliged.

"Ah, my princess is quiet heavy already." Kade said and smile.

Napanguso si Gale. "She drinks a lot of milk." She said and playfully pinch Lily's chubby toes. "And Liam as well, nakakangalay na kargahin." Sabi ni Gale at hinaplos ang matabang pisngi ni Liam na dumedede parin habang nakataas ang isang paa.

Mahinang natawa si Kade at pumunta kay Liam at masuyong hinalikan ang noo. Liam looks like him but unlike his brother Aillard Caiden, Liam has a blue eyes like Gale while Caiden has a jet black eyes like Kade.

"Kanina pa ba kayo gising?" Tanong ni Duke.

"Hindi naman, nagising ako kasi umiyak si Liam, nagutom. Tapos nagising narin si Lily." Nakangiting sabi ni Gale pagkatapos ay kinuha na ang baby bottle ni Liam na wala nang laman at sinandal niya ang dibdib ni Liam sa kanya para makadighay.

"The head of the council came here yesterday." Kapagkuwan ay sabi ni Kade.

Gale had an Idea why, but she still asks. "Why?"

"They were so eager to crown Caiden as my successor and the next crown Prince of Fermenos."

Napabuntong hininga si Gale, naaawa siya sa anak dahil alam niyang mabigat ang nakaatang na responsibilidad dito. "He's too young Kade. He's just five years old."

Lumapit sa kanya si Kade at masuyong hinalikan ang noo niya. "I know baby, but Caiden is very smart. He was born to be my successor, to be a King and besides we're here to guide him." Malumanay nitong sabi.

Hindi mapigilan ni Gale ang matakot para sa anak. Caiden is not ordinary, he's a half Enchanter but unlike any other royal enchanters like her twin Duke. Caiden posses her Imladris, making him the first Royal Enchanter who possess that, and even the council doesn't know about that, all they knew was Caiden has an Imitation powers that he got from Kade.

"I understand, but can we let him enjoy his childhood for now? Can you ask the council to wait for Caiden to turn seven? Or if they won't agree I'll talk to them personally."