(Oneshot #1) Video games 🎮

☁️ Basically playing video games with widdy ☁️ Have fun playing gamez with boomboom
——————————————————————————

It was your nearby evening, and you were destined to be home alone throughout the end of the week since your parents arranged out a little wedding trip for their twentieth commemoration. In any case, gosh darn you were bored. At present, you were on the floor in a star fish like position and your phone held freely on your right hand. You kept a vague articulation as you just gazed at the roof above you. Since you were overly bored, you engaged yourself by endeavoring to check the little tops on the popcorn roof.

As you did as such with your eyes squinted and to some degree involved you felt a vibration on your hand to get a notice. You quickly changed your situation with your elbows supporting your chest area and fundamentally laying on your stomach.

In the wake of seeing the notice, it wasn't a thing entertaining and you felt somewhat disturbed by that.

"Stupid game ad, so stupid, stupid, stupid stupid."

You choose to erase the game, it was hella boring, at any rate, you contemplated internally when you even downloaded it at any rate. Unexpectedly, your phone vibrated again as your eyes followed in a quick matter at the notice. You grinned so wide. It was your solitary best friend in the entire whole damnation opening called hellfire.

Widdiee:

Y/n? I'm boredddd can you come over??? Plz?

Y/n:
SJHSJDHDJEBNDJEBDJDDN

Widdiee:
Well, is that a yes? Yk what I'll take that as a yes

Y/n:
COMINGOVER SHHEJSHJSHEJZ HEHSHES IK BRINGING SANCKS

Widdiee:
ok

"ok? Owch so dry."

You griped flippantly. You hurried to change into a straightforward pair of customary house garments, like basic joggers, and a larger than usual T-shirt, just as tying a larger than average hoodie over your midsection. As you run to the kitchen, and stumbling all the while, you forcefully open the nibble cupboard and got 75% of snacks there is in there and stuffed it into a closest sack you found and essentially grabbed.

On the other hand, Whitty was in the skirt to burst out of energy. He coordinated his space however much he can, he sprayed febreeze all over and opened the windows, since his place for the most part had the fragrance of cigarettes and caffeinated drinks. He got out his desk area, which on top of it was put At least a decent 14-20 cups of caffeinated drinks, 2 void chip sacks, and 1 cup with a slight segment of incomplete espresso. And surprisingly, he all finished under a good 25 minutes, as his loft was sparkly clean.

"Fuck yeah, bomb power"

It wasn't excessively long just after until he heard abrupt noisy thumps on his entryway that in a real sense terrified the living shit out of him. He smoothly yet in addition excitingly strolled to the entryway and opened it to uncover an energized bouncy y/n holding a pack of bites. He discovered your energy overly adorable and had the desire to squeeze you at that moment.

"WIDDY HI HI!"

Y/n exclaimed.
(POVs are just everywhere at this point don't mind)