25. Through The Glass🌫🖱

By: @JeonPark_Danielle

When Jimin came down with the flu, he was more than distraught about it. He couldn't sing properly because this throat was in so much pain, he couldn't dance because his body ached, he couldn't do anything for the whole week to help the other members. Jimin knew that a week off work isn't an extremely long time, and he should be thankful that he wasn't not direly sick and stuck away from any big performances. The members reassured him that missing practice wasn't a big deal as their comeback had awhile to approach and he already learned a large amount of the new album's choreography. But Jimin wasn't any less upset, wishing that he could be beside his members while they practice, wanting to put in as much effort as everyone else.

Realistically, Jimin knew that he didn't need a whole week to recover from the flu. He had a strong immune system that battled sicknesses quicker than the average person, but when Seokjin insisted that the flu lasts anywhere from four to seven days, the staff and the members alike both settled on keeping Jimin at the dorms for a week. Originally he hated it, the feeling of everyone catering to his needs and constantly checking up on him. But as he was starting to get better, he was starting to appreciate their efforts and even enjoy the attention just a little bit. It was the fifth day of his week off when he felt like he wasn't too sick anymore. His nose was still running and his cough would come back every so often, but it was nothing compared to how he was earlier in the week. He desperately begged to go back to practice and at least watch the members so he wouldn't get too far behind. Obviously though, his advances were ignored and denied.

That's how he found himself laying on his mattress fisting his hard cock lazily. Jerking off wasn't an uncommon occurrence in the group. They were growing men that all had needs and even though they had a busy life, they eventually would need some time alone to relieve some sexual frustration. Generally they found this time in dark corners of their bedrooms late at night or under the warm water spraying from the shower head. But at rare times like these, when the members were all out of the house and Jimin found himself alone, he always took his time. Slowly stroking his dick, edging himself, letting out loose exhales and moans that he would usually stifle, he loved having time to tease himself.

Recently though, he was figuring out what he liked and what he didn't like in the bedroom. There wasn't much room for experimenting with anyone since he was in the spotlight at all times so he resulted to sleepless nights watching porn and trying to sort out what turned him on. He began fingering himself out of curiosity when he saw loads of videos of men hitting their prostates aggressively and based off their reactions, he knew the feeling had to be good. He didn't expect to like it so much that he would often cum from fingering himself and even go as far to order a sex toy.

The topic of sex was a little taboo, especially gay sex. Jimin didn't know much about his sexuality, but he did know that he liked the feeling of something up his ass. However, it wouldn't be a bright idea for him to go outside and buy a dildo as a male idol. He could only imagine the worldwide scandal that would get him into, which is why he decided to order it online under a fake name. When the package arrived under a random name with 'Park' in front of it, he spouted some lie about it being a family member to the managers and quickly took the deformed package to his room.

It had been months since he ordered it, but it still remained unused, pressed deep into his drawer, hiding in between pieces of clothing shamefully. They rarely had any time to jerk off, making it difficult for Jimin to find time to finger himself open enough to fuck a dildo. Since he was feeling better though, he couldn't help but feel like this was his only chance to finally put it to use.

A small part of him felt guilty for taking advantage of his time to rest to succumb to his sexual desires, but the moment he pushed his lubed index finger into the rim of his ass, he quickly forgot about any second thoughts he was having. He immediately let out a sigh, thrusting his finger into himself slowly before adding another finger. He scissored his fingers, spreading them open in an attempt to stretch himself more than usual. His hands weren't too big so when he fingered himself he didn't feel much pain, but he knew he would be pushing his limits with the dildo. He focused on trying to order one that looked realistic, but once he dug it out of his drawer and got a good look at it, he realized it may have been bigger than he had anticipated.