❤Bonus Part 3❤

Emotional content alert 🚨

   Kindly don't read if you have tender hearts. I leave it up to you guys. You guys can skip this part if you want, there won't be any disruption in the story line.

And I dont think I have done justice to their feeling but I tried...

___________________________________________

       'SHIVAAYYYY...... ' her painful scream echoed the mansion as her stomach hit the floor hardly. She tried so hard to balance when her feet slipped but couldn't.

       Feeling extreme pain and hard jerks in her stomach, she tried to get up. After few attempts, holding the side table, she managed to stand on her feet. Her hands immediately went to her bump trying to calm the baby as she felt few vigourous kicks the moment she fell.

       Her face was sweaty, breathing heavy and heartbeat erratic. She couldn't control the tears escaping her eyes because of pain she felt in her lower abdomen. She looked around for her phone, which fell down from her hand while slipping.

      Spoting it near the table, she picked it up with difficulty and dialled shivaay's number but it went unreachable. She felt so helpless. There was no one at home. She was dying in pain but she knew she can't give up. She had to be strong for their baby. She had to bear this pain.

      With the wall's support, she reached the door taking baby steps. Her face was full of tears. She felt it hard to even take a step but she had to but her heart sank when she looked down to see blood. She realised her bottom was soaked in blood.

      'No...' She whispered clutching her bump. She screamed for help which was heard by the servants fortunately. They, who came running to her, were shocked seeing her condition.

      Annika reached the car somehow with their help and they drove off to the hospital. She was holding her baby bump all the while praying for his or her safety. Her tears didn't stop. She wanted shivaay beside her. She needed him badly.

      Fear gripped her heart when she felt the movements lessen. She felt uneasy. She felt suffocated.

     'Ba.. Baby... Baby, dont.... don't scare mumma please.... ' she kept caressing the bump sobbing but the movements kept lessening with time.

     'Shivaayyy... ' she cried hard leaning to the seat and soon fell unconscious, muttering his name again and again.

"Oberoi mansion"

         He got down the car with a wide smile on his face, her favorite flower bouquet in his hand. He couldn't wait to embrace his babies in his arms. Only if he knew....

     He entered the mansion but his eyes directly landed on the blood near the door. Flowers fell from his hand as his heart literally skipped a beat. His first thought was annika. They should be safe.

      'An... Annikaa..' He rushed to their room calling her name. He literally fell near their room door because of the oil. Without caring, he entered the room to see no one there.

      'Annika... Baby.... ' his heart was sinking fearing the worst. He looked for others but there was no one. Just then the servants came out hearing his voice. They were scared to tell him fearing his anger.