❤Promo❤

She looked at him with red eyes. If eyes could kill then he would have been buried deep inside the earth. He was looking down in shame. What more could he do anyway.

     He had been testing her patience all this while and the last string of it broke today which made her a fierce Annika again.

       'Why? Why the hell did you do that? Why the fuck did you show me all those dreams when you had to break everything?.......Actually, you know what....you are not at fault....it's me....I'm the one who made this mistake....it's my mistake to love an arrogant, egoistic and heartless man like you......i won't say i don't love because this bloody heart of mine can never stop loving you..no matter what you do....but i hate myself.....i hate myself for trusting you blindly....for having some faith in your fake love.......i hate myself......but not now.....it's enough....enough of crying and begging to you to give me a chance....i won't do anything like that anymore......because from this very moment, YOU ARE DEAD FOR ME....YOU ARE NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE TO ME.....I WON'T DIVORCE YOU..NEITHER WOULD I GO FROM HERE.....YOU WILL BE MY HUSBAND IN FRONT OF THE WORLD BUT.....BUT NOT FOR ME......YOU WILL BE JUST MY NAMESAKE HUSBAND......SO NO NEED TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS ON ME AND DON'T YOU DARE POKE YOUR NOSE IN MY LIFE.......'

      She shouted with tears rolling down her eyes but this time, neither because of pain nor because of helplessness but because of anger.....

      She left from there while he just stood there being numb with her declaration.......

          ****************

  How's it? 😀😀😀

   It's just a trailer...there's a lot more😉