Chapter 1

Hans had done it, he had stolen the 640 billion dollars with the help of his team and of you, his girlfriend. Now you were all travelling out of LA toward the Mexican border in a non-marked van with Eddie driving and Karl next to him, holding a map. Meanwhile Hans, you and Theo were in the back, counting the money and making sure it was all here.

"Careful Eddie!" Hans snapped as the van bumped over a pothole.

"Yes Hans" Eddie called back, driving through the dark and mostly empty motorway.

Hans sighed and laid back after finishing counting, it was all there, the entire 640 billion. Theo grinned and you smiled, you caught Hans eyes and he got up from laying on the floor of the van and planted a passionate kiss on your lips, he grabbed your hair and knelt between your knees, lasting the kiss for a while. When he let go you could see the triumph on his lips. "Well done all" Hans said, moving positions to sit beside you on the van floor. "Although not everyone got out due to the actions of that cowboy" Hans huffed. "We still have what we came"

Karl smirked from the front seat for it was he who killed John McClane in revenge of his brother, Karl shot cleanly through the head which made sure he was not much of an interference, allowing for you, Theo, Karl, Eddie and Hans to escape with the cash.

The van carried on down the roads, Eddie made sure to create a route that would keep the van off the main roads to make sure that we wouldn't be stopped. Luck was on your side, not being stopped at all through the rest of the night, and as the sun started to rise you arrived in Mexicali. There you stopped for breakfast in a small restaurant and switched vehicles to a more comfortable car that had enough space for the four of you and the cash. You took over driving from Eddie and started driving toward the larger city of Hermosillo. Hans sat next to you, he rubbed his beard and watched the road as you drove through the mostly empty main roads.

"Could we have some music, Hans?" Theo called.

You pressed the button to play music and out came a pop tune, Hans grimaced and switched the radio stations to hear a Spanish radio host talking about something to do with the weather. You clicked again to change the channel and Mexican folk music started playing, you left it on that as you kept your foot down. Hans crossed his arms and closed his eyes, tired from the days events, he had refused to sleep anytime before you had got to Mexicali so now the tiredness crashed on top of him so he fell asleep, his head at an angle.

The driving was long and tiring, however you made it to a rest stop around halfway and switched driving with Hans. You grabbed some food for the others and got back to the car, giving out the food and drink to each of them. Soon you were back on the road. The sun at this point was high in the sky and it got hot, Hans tugged off his suit jacket as he drove, leaving him in his white dress shirt.

It took you the rest of the day to get to Hermosillo and it was getting dark as the car pulled into a carpark. Hans got out, stretched as the others got out of the car and together you went into the small hotel and booked rooms. It was planned you would go on the plane tomorrow back to Germany and from there to the island that Hans would buy with the money.

Together you and Hans got into your shared room and sat dow you were both very tired. Hans immediately took his suit jacket and his dress shirt off and laying on the bed. You meanwhile sat on the side of the bed, watching Hans as he stretched slightly on the bed.

"Where are the bonds?" you asked.

"Karl brought them in" he said "and they are going into the mattress until we can trade it for actual money which will be tomorrow. I will be gone at 5 am and I will come back for you at 8 am"

"Is anyone going with you?" you asked.

"Karl" he answered.

You nodded and laid next to him in the bed. Hans kissed your head before stripping down to his pants and getting under the covers.

"Are you hungry Hans?" you asked.

"Not very" he answered, he looked shattered and was already falling asleep.

"I might go out and find a place to get food" you said.

"I would prefer you not" Hans answered. "We do not know this city"

"Please Hans, I am starving" you whined.

"Go and find Theo or Eddie to go with you" he snapped. "However I forbid you to go on your own"

You nodded, picking up the spare key and locking the hotel door behind you, you were not going to ask Eddie or Theo to go with you.

Leaving the hotel you walked toward what seemed like a cafe of some sort which was still open. Entering you sat and at a table, picking up the menu you peered at it and ordered a burrito to go. You paid the woman and picked the burrito wrapped in foil and started to walk back to the hotel. You entered and got back to the room, Hans was in the same position you left him and was snoring quietly.

You ate the burrito and got into bed, snuggling in with Hans and falling asleep. This was the end of one of the longest and most stressful days of your life, however you would give it up for nobody.

You woke to Hans, not in the bed, you worried but then remembered what he had told you last night. You sighed and got up from the bed, peaking out of the window to see it was now light and the street busy. It had just turned 8 when you heard the door unlock and open, Hans stride in. He wore a smirk and it widened when he saw you.

"It's done" he said, smirking widely, "the 640 billion made into money and split"

You grinned and leapt into his arms, hugging him close. "And I bought the island." he said, giving you a peak on the lips.

"You did?" you exclaimed. "Oh, I love you Hans" you said, kissing his suited chest.

"This is the start of our new life" he said, lifting your head and catching your lips in his.

"I can't wait to do it with you" you said as he let go of your lips.

"Yes dear" he said, tucking a stray hair behind your ear. "I need to go and see Theo. I will not be too long" he said, peaking your lips before leaving the room.

You decided to go into the bathroom to get ready for the day. You were thrilled, the rest of your life looked perfect. You did your hair, washed your face and brushed your teeth, waiting for Hans to return from meeting with Theo. You heard the hotel room open and you smiled, turning to the door of the bathroom as it opened, however it did not reveal Hans but a masked man. Before you could scream you were grabbed and knocked out with a punch.