Chapter 6: Journey to the Forgotten City

LOCATION: Steve and Arrow's House

I stood there confused.

"Who's Herobrine?"

"He's the biggest enemy of everyone in minecraft." Steve said.

Steve continued.

"A couple years ago me and Arrow had a friend named Drake. Drake was me and Arrow's best friend but we lost Drake. He was tooken by Herobrine and we never saw him again. Herobrine also killed my mother." He finished

" Ohhhh," I reply, " so we're going to get him back or something?"

"No," Steve said, " we're going to get revenge."

Steve and Arrow grabbed weapons and food. They were running around lthe house like crazy.

"Let's go." usioned Arrow.

As we walked though the forest, it started getting darker. I heard a noise.

"WhAt WaS tHaT??!!!" I said scared as ever.

I heard 3 foot steps form a distance. Us ender begins can hear things from almost 50 blocks away.

" It sounds like foot steps." said shivering in the cold and dark night.

"Assassins." Arrow says quietly

We listened quietly. I heard nothing. But then I heard the slice of a blade.

" Their here." I said. As soon as I said that, 3 Assassins jumped off of the birch trees.

" O good, one for each of us." I said in my head

I took charge. I ran straight for one and shoot my bow at her. She suprisingly dogded it and it hit the stone side of the mountain, bounced back and hit the guy Steve was fighting in the head. The assassin feel to the ground in a heap.

The girl, as I turned around, sliced my arm with her iron sword. I yelled in pain.

" Owww, you hurt me!!!" I yelled

" That's the whole point." She smiled as I shoot my arrow right at her heart.

She fell to the ground also.

Arrow who was fight the leader of the assassins, lost his balance,fell and the other guy went stright for Steve. He stabbed him hard in the back. Steve yelled in pain.

"OOOWWWW!!!!"

I ran by his side while Arrow finished him off.

"We have to get Steve to a Saver place ASAP!!" I yelled for my friend was dieing.

I gentally put Steve down. I flew up in the air and saw an abaodon Hospital.

"Bring him this way." I told Arrow

----

When we reached the Hospital, me and Arrow brought him in side. I layed him down on the cleanest bed. I heard walking up on the floor on top of us.

"Arrow, go see who's here." I commanded. But he did'nt have to. For the stranger came to us.

It was a girl with the same color hair as Steve and had a pink shirt and some purple shorts.

"Who are......Steve!?!?!?" She said suprised

"You know him?!" I asked in usion

She just stood there.

"Oh my god its Steve." She said

"How do you know him?" I protested.

" I know him because he's my brother."

"What's your name?" I questioned

"Miya, it's Miya." She looked back at Steve

"What happened to him?"

"We were attached by Assassins. And he got hurt....bad."

Steve opened his eyes.

Who's are you??" he asked

"Miya."

"I'm your twin sister." she said

Steve looked at me. I could tell he was confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG LONGEST CHAPTER EVER!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE EOE GOT OVER 300 READS!!! THX EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!! Peace out!

-MsSkye