Chapter 12: New Queen

LOCATION: The End

After I jumped in to the portal, I came out in to the End. I walked to the castle with bruises and scratch's all over me. Everyone looked so busy running around. When I walked in to the castle everyone looked at me in shock.

"Its the Princess." says a maid

Jay stands in the middle of the castle throne room. Jay was my potion maker. He was only 12 like me, but his parents were killed by Herobrine, so my parents took him in and now he makes the best potions. He had Brown hair, blue eyes, a white hoodie, light blue pants and gray shoes and gloves.

"She's not the princess anymore," Jay says,"She's the Queen."

Everyone in the room started to stares at me. I felt very odd.

------1 Day Later-----

One day later I was in a dress, even though I hate dresses, I did it because its what my mother would have wanted. It was a purple and black dress and it was sparkley. I HATE sparkles. I had trouble getting down the stairs to the throne room becuase of the dress. Jay spotted me in the hallway struggling down the stairs.

"oh Hello Princess, Err, I mean Queen MsSkye, do you need help?" He asked

"Sure, and Jay,"

"Yeah,"

"you don't have to called me queen because first of all I'm not the queen yet, and second of all, I prefer to be called just Skye." I finished

Jay helped me down the stairs. As soon as I got to the bottom, I realized everyone in the End would be here in any minute. The maids were just about finishing setting up chairs when I remembered something that I forgot to do last night. I forgot to practice my Speech for todays ceremony. I was doomed.

"Oh no, no, no, nooo." I mumbled as I sat in my mothers throne. I looked at Jay, who was by now helping the maids move my fathers throne in to the cellar of the castle were the dungeon was. I looked over to see some more maids putting a curtain over my parents picture that hung up on the wall. I missed my mom and my dad and my friends. Well now we know Herobrine has a daughter and a son. But I wonder who?

"Skye?" interrupts Jay

"Hey, whats up?" I reply

"We are ready for the ceremony." He says

As everyone takes a seat in the lined up chairs, I sit there freaking out.

"Oh what am I going to say?!" I say in my head

I walk back and forth by the throne.

"Are you Ok Skye?" Jay questions

"No. I forgot to practice the speech for the ceremony." I said as I tried to calm down

"Just say what comes to your mind." Protest Jay

I sat down and thought, when suddenly Ruby walks in to the throne room with a ton of papers. She looked stress. Since she was my best friend, I authorized her to crown me queen of the End.

She quickly ran up by the throne.

"Im here!" usioned Ruby. She quickly fixed the Purple bow on her head.

I stood there by her side. It was a tradition to stand before you are crowned. I sorta aready ruined that by sitting in the Throne before the Crowning ceremony.

Ruby started the ceremony.

"Today we are here to honor the lost of The Queen and King of the End. But let us not greif in pain, let us celebrate with a new Queen, MsSkye Ender, Queen of the End!"

I stand there right before she puts the crown on my head and think about all the things that happen in my life. From the moment I met Steve and Arrow, to the moment were we defeated Herobrine, to now. I was about to be crowned queen of the End at the age of 12. I walk over to Ruby as she place the crown on my head. Everyone in the End Cheers. Even Nightmare is Happy. Ruby backs away and make room for me to make my speech. I swallow.

"Hi...Everyone," I started," I too feel very, very sad for the death of my Mother and Father, but they would not what us to be sad about it, they would what us to be happy. My parents always did their best for the End, and I will continue that job. I will be the best leader I can and Protect the End. I will continue what my Parents could not finish, I will give the End the best that I have to offer!" I finished my Speech and Everyone Cheered. Ruby nodded in approval, and Jay mouthed the words "Great Job."

---------1 year later-----

One year had past since I was crowned Queen. I was now sitting in the Throne room thinking about all of the things that the things Ruby told me she saw when she went to the Overworld, and what happened when we defeated Herobrine. I missed all of my friends ALOT. Jay was now the offical Captian of the Army in the End and Ruby was my messager deliver. They both liked there jobs. I was just about to get up and see how things were going on around the castle when Ruby rushed in the throne room.

"Does anyone know were the Queen is?!" She yelled. She quitly looked around until she looked at the throne and spotted me. She quitly telported over and was out of breath.

"Skye," she protested as she tried to stand stright up on her long legs and tried to cacth her breath,"Skye, I have to report an erget message to you for Steve and Miya??."

" They are my friends that helped me defeat Herobrine. Anyway, Proceed." I said

"Steve and Miya wanted me to give you this erget message. Its on this piece of paper."

She handed me the piece of paper. I quicky read it. After I read it I looked up in horror.

I mumbled quietly to my self,

"Herobrine...," I swallowed," Herobrine is Back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOO!! The last chapter has a cliffhanger!! Yeah, you all may hate me, but you will have wait until the sequel of Eyes of Ender. I had to write down all of my ideas that were floating around in my head. I have an idea for the tittle but I'm thinking about a better title instead. Please read the follow chapter to find out info for the Chartater Contest I am holding.And the reason for the cliffhanger is because all great writers do it to make it more intersting for the sequel for their books.

SO YEAH....

ANYWAY....

~MsSkye