Zero

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
Kanji:
Romaji: Nuru

BASIC INFORMATION
Gender: Female
Born: 7th July
Age: 20
Ethnicity: Italian
Height: 5'10" (175cm)
Weight: 50kg
Blood Type: AB
Hair Colour: Blue
Eye Colour: Violet
Relations: Father (Nameless)
Mother (Nameless)
Sister (Nameless)
Brother (Nameless)
Status: Active

PRISON INFORMATION
Occupation: Thief (Formerly)
Mafia Member
Inmate
ID Number: 1300
Building: 13
Cell: 13

DEBUT
Anime: Episode 1

FACE CLAIM
Ami Kawashima

APPEARANCE
Zero is tall in height, with straight waist-length blue hair with bangs split into both sides. Her bust is more developed than most people she knows. She has violet eyes and porcelain skin with naturally pink lips. She has a number 0 tattooed on her left upper chest. She has two more tattoos on her inner biceps dedicated to her mother and father. She has another tattoo on her left shoulder blade of a tree sitting on a crescent moon that Zero got when she was old enough to join the family business.

Zero wears an orange prison jumpsuit that she keeps unzipped, showing the short-sleeved different coloured tops underneath, and she folds her jumpsuit sleeves, showing off her sleeves

Zero wears an orange prison jumpsuit that she keeps unzipped, showing the short-sleeved different coloured tops underneath, and she folds her jumpsuit sleeves, showing off her sleeves. She wears mismatching converses, one black and one orange.

PERSONALITY
Zero is a bit of a cocky person who can quickly lose her temper due to her stubbornness; there are some degrees as she may become snappy or snarky with people. Overall, Zero is a reckless person, getting along with her cellmates; though she may take risks, she uses her cunning mind for sneaking around and sly underhand moves. Zero is a playful and competitive person and doesn't do well with losing, but she is a gracious loser, though she may do something underhand later to the winner.

BACKGROUND
Zero came from a wealthy Mafia family and went to prison after getting caught at a heist with two of her family members. She breaks out of every jail for the same reason; she doesn't have any puzzles to solve to keep her mind busy and grows bored. Zero meets the boys in different prisons around the world and always helps them escape.

TRIVIA
Zero, since meeting Rock, has had a massive crush on him.
Zero likes reading crime novels and watching TV reality shows and movies on heists, picking out all the mistakes.
Zero likes to stay active; going for runs is more fun for her, though she does like her sleep and once hit Uno when he woke her up.
Zero plays games, contests and solves puzzles to pass the time.
Zero hates cold weather, though she hates hot weather too.
Zero can't stand being locked inside and often breaks out with her friends.
Zero likes animals; she once had three dogs while living with her family.
Zero likes sweets and money but doesn't often pay for her candy, guilting her friends into buying them for her.

NICKNAMES
Zee (Jyugo)
No.0 (Prison Guards)
Inmate (Prison Guards)
Babe (Uno)
Big Sis (Nico)
Darling (Honey)
Treasure (Rock)
Sugar (Trios)