t w e n t y o n e

-
word count: 1043
-

⚠ panic attack, violence ⚠

You slept through your alarm purposely, not having the urge to wake up because of last week's events. Your mind were suddenly occupied by Mark and how you left him surprised and dumbfounded that day, your heart ache. Silently thanking yourself for not looking back after you ran away to not let the guilt be on maximum, it was too much for you but you didn't have any other choice.

The damage has been done.

Your phone started ringing causing you to sit up on your bed and checked who was calling you, it was from an unknown number. You knitted your eyebrows in confusion on who it might be but it wasn't that long until the class group chat ringed and out of curiosity, you checked it.

Although you wished you didn't.

: Imagine liking a m*rderer

: Mark opppa definitely deserved better

: Poor Mark that dude looked so broken hearted

: The disbelief in Ah-in's face was gold

: Even if Lee Jeno is an asshole, he wouldn't like
y/n heard that b*tch is spoiled and mooch off her old friends money

: Ur just saying that bc you like him

: I don't!! It's true!!

: wait isn't y/n in this??

: is she?

: shit

: f*ck
*** went offline

Letting your phone fall on your lap as you gasp for air once you continued to punch harshly on your chest, tears cloud your vision as they fell from your bloodshot eyes. Your hands were clammy as they dread to hold on to something but all you had was your pillow and blanket, your breathe quickened as the minute passed by.

Fortunately, the door swung opened but your eyes couldn't decipher who it was due to your tears and mind that was in chaos but their singing voice you could recognized. You cried into their arms as they calmed you with singing just like the time you were on their arms for the first time since you were born.

-

He swung the doors angrily just like his steps as he walked down the corrider not caring if the roomed was occupied, he has so much in his mind but he only had a tunnel vision for this certain person. His blood were boiling ever since that day, his anger and jealousy overcome his pained heart.

"Where the heck is he?!" He growled, the students were afraid of him which gave them deja vu.

Deja vu, remembering when the time he knew the person that was so precious to him were beaten up almost to death that day and heard the news from Daerin who cried at his feet trying to compose the girl to let her explain what happened.

He was told, how him and some gangsters jumped on them when Daerin was trying to joke around with Jeun but everything escalated so quickly that Jeun was left unconscious. It was unbelievable at first because he knew he wasn't like that, he saw him grew up but the fear in Daerin's eyes made him think otherwise.

But a witness said Daerin was also one of them and Jeun was just by all herself which lead the boy to despise Daerin for lying to him when she knew how precious Jeun was to him.

Mark and Jeno began to act like strangers,

Because of just one horrendous lie.

Mark stopped in his tracks once he spotted Jeno who was sitting on the corner of his classroom in a trance and that only angered the older one. He wasted no time and walked closer to Jeno with a stone cold face, the younger's face softened for a quick second at the sudden appearance of the older one but his mind went blank when Mark punched him causing the students to gasp in shock.

Mark grabbed him by the collar and dragged him outside just to continue beating his younger brother out in the open. Jeno, just like that day, he took all the beating not knowing the reason why and just accepted that he deserved this.

Jeno's mind went back to when Mark would be the one to save him whenever their father beat him up for only doing the bare minimum, he doesn't have a clue what went wrong and how his life flipped upside down.

His thoughts were erased once the pain suddenly kicked in when he never really minded the pain back then. His heart felt more heavier than before. The walls he built throughout the years are suddenly feeling like collapsing. He could feel it, the darkness slowly eating him up due to the amount of punches Mark gave him.

"You're going to k*ll him stop!" He heard it faint and fortunately clear until darkness invites him.

Jisung, Chenle and Donghyuck pushed Mark away from Jeno who had lost his consciousness. Jaemin kneeled down to Jeno as tears formed at the brim of his eyes, glaring at the culprit as he held his best friend's head in his arms. Renjun, trying to stay composed, he sat beside Jaemin as he checked Jeno's pulse.

"He's okay." Jaemin let go the weight and the breath he didn't know he was holding, turning to Mark again.

"He's your brother. Don't forget that."

Jaemin almost lost himself from trying to not fight Mark right there and then but contained himself as Renjun pulled him and the others away from the crowd with him carrying Jeno even though Jeno was quite heavy, he didn't mind it. Although they all stopped when the younger one from all of them gasped once approaching Donghyuck's car.

"Yah Park Jisung it's not time for social media right now." Chenle stated but they all furrowed their brows when Jisung only waved his hands at them.

"What is it Jisung and what's so important with it?"

"Someone had sent a video for all of us to see and..."

There was a long pause before Jisung showed them his phone.

"Daerin noona got arrested."

AAAAAAAAAAAA what. again their "bad?" personalities here are different from what they are in real life hehe just thought to remind everyone that but ofc you already know this is fictional.

also, hate to inform you but the last chapter is near. O.o

[💌] Next.