t w e n t y - t h r e e

-
word count: 1207
-

8 years later...

"That will all be today. Meeting dismissed. Happy lunch everyone."

You stood from the rolling chair, gathering the presentation papers folder in front of you and exited the meeting room. An arm slung around your shoulders as you walk, turning to your right and a smile crept up your face. She had a mischievous grin on.

"Later. Pork belly and Sojuㅡ" Sana starts, making a gesture of drinking from a shot glass, "What do you say?"

"Hmm, I don't know.." You pretend to think, shoving her with your hips.

She had the intention of celebrating because your team's presentation got accepted for the company's 40th anniversary foundation day but you already had other plans on your calendar and you didn't want cancel it, feeling guilty for your friend.

"Pass." You finally say, snickering when Sana's jaw slacked and pouted when you sat down on your cubicle across from her, the company's biggest mistakeㅡ letting two close best friends sit across from each other and now they get scolded for being loud every now and then.

"What?! Why!" Sana squeaks, eyes glaring at you at the top of the divider.

"We literally got drunk out of our heads the day before yesterday, got scolded and now you want to drink again?" You scoffed, throwing a ripped, rolled up paper to her side.

Sana whines and gives up, "This is the time to celebrate though." She slumped in her chair.

"Sorry, maybe another time. I got other plans."

Santa's head perked at that, scooting closer across you, laying her head on the divider. "What plans?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows. You laughed.

"Just...plans." You shrug, stopping the smile to surface and pretend to work on your computer.

"You're seriously no fun, I need new friends." She sighs, glaring at you.

"You'll find no one better than me." You boast, grinning when she got all flustered, sitting back down on her chair.

"I hate it when you're right. Anyways, do you think Minhyuk will be down to go instead?"

"Dream on."

"Fuck you."

She whispered faintly for anybody not to hear but you heard her. You blew a raspberry at her and she did too until you two broke out into a fit of laughter causing the head manager to scowl at you two.

Night finally comes, you and Sana parted ways with her walking with Minhyuk at the exit, not forgetting to wink at her and throwing a thumbs up at her. You chuckled when she blushed, discreetly flipping you off with her hand situated behind her back. You shake your head and started walking when you were abruptly called.

"Y/N!"

Hearing that voice, you couldn't hide the smile when you turn to them and run up to them. Hugging the life out of them, resting your head on the crook of their neck. You pulled away to grin brightly at them, placing your chin on their chest.

"Tired?" You nod your head.

"Aigo, what do you want to eat?"

You thought for a moment, "Cheese tteokbbokki!"