#3

-no one pov-

as the classes walked in the rink, all changed to their own training clothes (imagine them yourself. I will give small details but not much) they were ready for a day of fun and bruises.

"IZUKU!!!!" in that voice izuku froze. not in a negative way. no, because I would be discovered earlier than he expected.

"Why didn't you tell us you would come?!" a short blond expressly asked/shouted to him.

"well yurio....you know.....well..." izuku hesitantly traded to answer the irritated blond tiger in front of him

(I'm having too much fun describing yurio;))

"no excuses. you promised me to practice last week, but that was set off because you apparently injured yourself ^again^ at school. you're lucky you were able to compete last weekend.'' Now with a little more monotone yurio started to notice the student around them. "oo. you're the classes that the old man is teaching today" he stated.

"Deku-kun do you know this guy?" Ururakas timid voice asked. "yes. let me introduce you. 1A and 1B, yuri plisetsky. Yuuri my class and 1B. we call him yurio so we don't confuse him with yuuri katsuki." after that explanation. [that didn't help the others too much] you could hear a scoff from the dwarf (omg I can't-:'D)yeas as you heard. I'm so-called yurio, I'm here to apparently help you and so on. so get your asses on the ice." (yurio is like 17 in this, still short though. !a is 15-16) he yells.

-time skip to everyone is on the ice after some technical troubles-

", ok so now that you have come to underfund the basics we will have someone to demonstrate. hmm.. what about you izuku-kun. you wouldn't mind. right?" Victor said in a teasing voice at the frustrated teen. he had given his friends a fast explanation of his hobby, but he didn't tell them how good he actually was.

"sure Victor-san, what do you want me to do?" he answered. I know! I play one of your junior free skates and you will try to remember it all. ok!" the silver demon recommended.

"Are you serious! orggg.... ok, fine i will do it" he green-headed retorted.

As Izuku got back on the ice to perform, most everyone left the ice to see.

"omg, i can't believe we are going to see the famous skater actually perform live!! here! o we are so lucky we came in today" a couple of skater a few meters from the classes Shrek-

"WHAT!!!???" the whole class explained.

"famous?! lucky? what?!" but soon all questions silenced as the first tone from victors speakers came forth.

(I'm too lazy to actually describe the whole performance. but I found this and I feel like it fitted (juniors I mean at like 13 and 14)

during the performance the whole class was stunned. how could Deku/Izuku/Midoriya move so graciously? it looked like it was effortless. and he seems to have so much fun.

after the "demonstration" that victor actually put up with Nezu, the hall was filled with apples

(I know it's not how it works when it's just a small practice but he's famous. ok!?)

when he came back to his classmates he was bombarded with even more questions.

"where did you learn that?!"

"how long have you actually skated?"

"That was so cool!"

"so manly"

you were a great Midoriya!"

"wow just wow"

"Can you teach me that place! "

After the storm was mostly sustained he started to explain.

" ok so. I have ice skated since I was small. After I was diagnosed with quirkles at four. I kinda gave up on being a hero. but skating helped me get up again, I started to perform more professionally and have won a couple of gold. I still want to be a hero, but I also want to keep ice skating in my life. It's a big part of me and has given me a big family. I'm sorry for keeping this from you all, it's just... in my past I wasn't treated the best because I liked a "girly" sport, so I have kept it a secret. I trust you all very much and hope you can forgive me for holding this from you." as he trails off at the end he gets tackled to the ground by multiple bodies.'

"you don't have to be sorry for wanting to have a different hobby," Ururaka said. "We accept whatever you like to do," someone from the pile muffled the yield. "Midoriya, you are so cool." and so on

"of course we forgive you, there is nothing to forgive. but we know you well enough to know you will dwell on it if we don't" after that comment they all burst into laughter. and a heavy burden lifted from Izuku's shoulders.

.

.

.

.

.

Aaaaand that is the third.

wright comments on what I mabey can do better.

I hope you feel great and not just fine and take care.

~ Nahoel out