Love

I woke up in a hospital and it took me a moment to remember everything that happened. A nurse came over to ask how I was feeling.
"Okay, my head hurts but apart from that I'm fine, what happened?" I asked.
"You were in a car crash yesterday." she replied.
Suddenly everything came flooding back to me. I laid back down on my bed and took a few deep breaths before another nurse came in.
"Excuse me miss, there's someone here to see you." he said.
I looked up and straight at Chris.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Listen, Y/N, I'm so sorry. I was drunk, it was the worst mistake I've ever made, I love you so much but I completely understand if you can't forgive me, but when you were in the crash I got so worried and I don't know what I would without-"
I cut him off and kissed him,
"Chris...I love you too." I said.
He smiled and we talked for hours before I was allowed to return home.
*6 months later*
"I can't believe it's finally here!" I said, looking over to my dad.
"You look gorgeous sweetheart, I love you so much" he said, kissing my cheek before our cue.
The double doors opened to the church, I looked up and saw Chris at the end of the aisle. Immediately, everything I'd been worried about melted away as I focused on Chris. We got to the end of the aisle and I looked at Chris.
"I love you." he whispered, before the ceremony and be start of the rest of our lives began.