Part 32

In next morning, Khushi opened her eyes slowly only to find something different around her.. their room seem to different to her.. she frown closing her eyes and opening to see more clearly.. when her eyes fell on Arnav standing infront of her with a breakfast tray stoping her confused thoughts..

Arnav: good morning.. wifey..

Khushi blush clutching the sheet around her body.. which is covering with his shirt.. when she remembered thier first night.. how gentle he is yesterday.. for her first time.. his gentle feather like kisses still tingle her body.. she look up to see him actually beside her.. kissing her bare shoulders..

Khushi: Arnavji..

She moaned even with his little kisses..

Arnav: won't you wish me baby..

Khushi: good morning Arnavji..

Arnav: I want my morning kiss..

Khushi: Arnavji..

She gasped seeing his sudden move.. while her heart beats raised up feeling him all on her.. And next moment his lips on her having his morning kiss.. after a while they pull out feeling need of air..

Arnav made Khushi sit on his lap... He make her drink some juice.. while all the time Khushi just admiring him..

Arnav then looks at Khushi who has completed her juice and was searching something...

Arnav: What happened...

Khushi looks at Arnav and was about to say something when he leaned on her and sucks the juice droplets on the corner of her lips...

Khushi gasped...Arnav then started sucking her lips and pulls her closer.... Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck and responded to the kiss with copying him innocently that makes him smile between their kiss....

After a long time they broke the kiss and Arnav looks at Khushi...Her lips were swelled and she was breathing heavily... This was turning him on and he wanted to take Khushi then and their... But he controlled his desires as he wanted to make it more special for their honeymoon...

He again looks at Khushi and can see the same desires in her eyes too..He whispered in her ears that makes her heartbeats raised up and she shiver in anticipation..

Arnav: I have a surprise for you..

He closed her eyes and turn her around to the window..

Khushi: Arnavji.. what..

Arnav: shhh.. now open your eyes slowly..

Khushi blushed and slowly opened her eyes only to gasped in surprise.. seeing the beautiful scene infront.. it's looking totally different from their city.. or their country.. she gasped in surprise..

Khushi: Arnavji..

Arnav: it's iffeal tower.. we are in Paris.. for honeymoon..

He chuckled seeing her widen eyes wondering around in shock.. looking at the beautiful scene infront.. that she didn't even know the name or any info.. she didn't realise they are in Paris.. out of country.. only in one night.. when she is sleeping.. how did they reach here suddenly.. and her questioning widen eyes met with his..

Khushi: Paris..

She mumbled this words to herself still in shock state.. she only heard this name from the girls from their nebohurhood.. how they wish to go there.. while she heard all that in confusion.. totally unaware of the outside world..

Arnav smiled seeing her innocence, confused face.. he can easily understood her state..

Arnav: how is my wedding surprise..