Part 29

it's almost evening now when they reach towards his surprise destination.. and once again she couldn't stop staring at this beautiful mansion before them decorated with fairy lights just like fairy tales..

Khushi: beautiful..

that only word left from her mouth staring this beautiful big mansion infront of her for the first time in her life..

Arnav: yes indeed.. very beautiful..

Arnav just lost in beauty sitting beside him.. the way her eyes brighten with lights and her lips adore with beautiful smile on her face.. he couldn't stop staring at his innocent beauty that he can kept staring at her in his whole life.. Khushi blush feeling his intense gaze on her.. and she look down shyly..

Arnav: come..

He extended his hand infront of her that she place on his and they both moved towards big door of his mansion.. they both look at eachother..

Arnav: our first home here.. Sheesh Mahal..

Khushi: first home..

Arnav: Yes.. second is in Delhi..

Khushi nodded her head and they walk inside house.. and with a moment of thier first step inside.. rose petals started showering on them.. Khushi gasped with this sudden surprise and look at Arnav with beautiful smile on her face.. she look upward feeling thier softness on her skin.. Arnav just kept admiring her beauty with rose petals on her delicate skin.. he bend down and kiss her nakeline and his hand wrap around her waist pulling her close to himself..

Khushi: Arnavji..

Khushi moan feeling his lips on her skin with the rose petals showering on them..

and romantic music started playing in background.. and song started..

Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai
It's my first love
Pehli Pehli Baar Hai
It's the first time (for me)
(For the first time it's happened to me)

He hold her hand that is wrapped around his shoulder while his other hand holding her waist pulling her flush to his hard chest.. thier breathing mingle with each other and they started swaying slowly with music..

Pehla Pehla Pyaar HaiIt's my first lovePehli Pehli Baar HaiIt's the first timeJaan Ke Bhi AnjanaEven when she knows it, she's acting unknown to itKaisa Mera Yaar HaiLook, how my beloved is!

It's my first love
Pehli Pehli Baar Hai
It's the first time
Jaan Ke Bhi Anjana
Even when she knows it, she's acting unknown to it
Kaisa Mera Yaar Hai
Look, how my beloved is!