Bad boys have more fun

Lucas's: POV

"You're ten mintues late." said Emma strictly. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. "Don't use that tone." she said. I went to my desk and showed everyone my Serpent jacket.

(Lucas)

(Lucas)

"Are you wearing your grandmother's clothes?" I asked with a laugh. "That's enough, detention." said Emma. "Sorry, but I've plans with my boyfrien today." I replied and went to my seat.

You're so badass." said Jughead. "Thank you babe." I replied and kissed him. "Fag." said a guy. "What did you say?" I asked angrily. "You and your stupid boyfriend will end up in hell."
he said.

I threw him on the floor and kicked him. His lip burst and the blood ran. I grapped his throat and squeezed it hard.

"The headmaster's office now." said Emma. "Don't tell me what to do." I replied coldly.

I stabbed her until it was blood everywhere and she fell lifeless to the floor. Students and teachers ran up to her and someone called an ambulance.

I ran out and the voices came up in my head. Our rebel boy, we are so proud of you.

***

We returned back home to me. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out a bottle of wine and drank Jughead drank as well.

"Mom says you're not allowed to drink, you're only sixteen." said my foster brother. "Like I care about her damn rules." I replied and took out another bottle.

"Do you wanna hang out with me and Jamie?" asked . "Sorry, I've a party to go to." I said and went to the doors.

"Where are you going?" asked mom. "Out." I said. "You're not going anywhere, young man." she replied  with a stern voice. "I'm not your baby boy anymore." I said and ran out.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Lucas do not take orders from anyone.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~