Chapter - 11

[It was a tough day, but one thing that made us smile was their happy faces. We can't be more proud of our humble and kind kings. BTS forever. Army forever💜]

__________

                         Chapter - 11

Words: 4287

  Yoongi couldn't sleep at night. Kept thinking of his alpha friend and their twisted friendship.

  Jungkook was right; they just met a few days ago, it was too early to trust someone to share all their secrets—the realization hit him hard, and Yoongi regretted trusting in him in the first place.

  Just because they had a common enemy, and their views on life matched, just because he saved their people and his sister from getting humiliated, Yoongi shouldn't have trusted a werewolf in the first place—he was just swayed by his innocent face and positive words without trying to know him more.

  However, despite regretting trusting him undoubtedly, Yoongi couldn't bring himself to actually loathe him or hate him. Couldn't look over the fact that because of that man they could have crossed the palace walls and come a step closer to their enemy. Now they knew many unseen things about Taejoo and his disciples. Knowing the enemy was the most important thing in the battlefield. And all these happened because of Jungkook.

  But after knowing about their lost beta prince, how could he betray the former king who was their role model and savior? Things were becoming more complicated. He wished, if he could meet his father and talk with him before taking any vital decision. The old human's advice always appeared helpful. Only if somehow he could get out of this palace!

  Shaking off the thoughts Yoongi got up from his mattress. It was shortly after dawn. Six in the morning. Beakhyun and his other friends were still sleeping and he didn't know where Jungkook was. He didn't know how long it was going to take the alpha to come back. He really had to talk with him before more complications arose.

  Strolling in the palace garden he found another werewolf whom he wasn't expecting at that moment. The pretty omega in yellow pajamas was picking some fresh flowers to decorate his vase or his room, maybe. He was looking marvelously attractive.

  But he was a werewolf, they despised humans—thinking, Yoongi started walking the opposite way.

  "Suga-ssi."

  Yoongi halted hearing the omega's voice. Holding his breath he turned and saw him smiling brightly at him. The white lilies in his hands were enhancing his beauty. But the human couldn't look into his eyes like before.

  "Hi, good morning." Jimin approached.

  "Jimin-ssi!" Yoongi stood still, eyes at the grass.

  "Your bruises are healed now?" Jimin's gaze pointed at his lips, searching for new bruises and cuts. But there was none and the old mark from earlier was almost faded. "Good."

  "I was looking for our prince, Jeon. Have you perhaps seen him?" Asked Yoongi.

  "No, I haven't, but I know where he could be now. I went to see my friend in his chember and his maid said he was sleeping with your prince, Jeon. So they are most probably cuddling right now." Jimin's lips stretched into a giggle but soon it dried down when the other male didn't react the way he had expected.

  'So Jungkook lied to us again! He said he doesn't like the omega prince, but they are together all night, and cuddling!'—Yoongi felt bitter again.

  Bowing properly before the omega and said, "Accept my apology for disturbing you. I am leaving now."

  As he was going to turn, Jimin called him again, "Suga-ssi, wait. Are you busy right now? I prayed for your mother. I hope she will be healthy soon."