Chapter 6: Sunrises and Memories

"Have you ever been swimming, in the black lake?"

"Theo, you want to go swimming at 4:45 in the morning? That's ridiculous," I attempt to joke with him, but then I realize that he's quite serious, "No, I haven't, at least knowingly."

"Well, I remembered something. I remembered us, going swimming together in the lake," Theo runs his hand through his messy black hair thoughtfully, "I was thinking that, if we went, you might remember the same memory. Of course, if not, I can explain the rest."

"Let's go, just let me run back to my dorm and grab a swimsuit."

"Emeline, it takes place at sunrise."

That sure would've been nice to know, "I'll be quick."

"We can just go in our underwear, it's not much different," of course he would suggest that.

"Okay, I suppose you're right. though if you wanted to get me undressed you could've just asked."

"We should really be going," Theo holds out his hand, glancing at mine.

As I take his hand we quickly slip out of the classroom. We have to be careful, since we've heard Umbridge is already giving people detention. Why would you give someone detention on the first day of school. Her name should be Umbitch if you ask me. Luckily, there's been no sign of her.

After about five minutes we make it down to the lake, standing behind some tall rocks. Theo wastes no time getting undressed, quickly taking off his tie and belt.

"Are you going to be swimming fully clothed?"

"Hm?" I realized that I had been staring at him, "Oh, yeah. Aren't you going to turn around?"

"Really Silver?" Theo laughs, "Alright, but make it quick."

Removing my robe, and jacket, I start a pile on top of the rock beside me. My feet easily slip out of my shoes, and socks. As my belt is removed my skirt falls to the ground.

*Theo's POV*

Turning around, I see her. It's exactly like my memory, her shirt falling loosely around her arms. Delicately being pulled off of her body, same with her tie. All of this feels repetitive, and I know that we've done this before. If I'm correct the next thing that will happen is-

Her voice pulls me out of my thoughts, "Quit looking at me like that," Silver is standing there with her hand holding onto her elbow.

Making sure to keep my responses the same, "Looking at you like what exactly?"

"You're studying me, Theo. I'm not a poem."

"No, you're far more attractive then poetry," the same blush moves to her face, and this is all becoming surreal.

As if it's a gut reaction, I walk over to her. Carefully moving my hands to her face, removing her glasses, and neatly placing them atop her folded pile of clothes. The look in her eyes changes, and I know she remembers.

*Emeline's POV*

"You're studying me Theo. I'm not a poem," didn't I just say that!

"No, you're far more attractive then poetry," he says while walking towards me. This just happened, why am I reliving it? Those same hands pull off my glasses. I glance at his chest and there's a E tattoo, "Eye's up here, beautiful," his hand tilts my face up, and it hits me, this is the memory that Theo was talking about.