How you meet

─Boruto

You were being dragged around konoha by your friend sarada you had met on a mission, she wanted to show you around because you just moved there from the sand she tried to convince you to get on the train roof and you were scared half to death not to because you weren't good with your chakra control her being related to sakura didn't seem to mind and dragged you along anyways when you jumped up you slightly missed. Starting to fall boruto seeing this caught you. You two stayed in that position until you said "hey can you put me down now" awkwardly. "Oh yeah um sure" he said straight up dropping you before being chased and beaten up by sarada.

─Mitsuki

Y/N was in a pet shop when a white snake caught their eye. They went to open the case but was stoped by mitsuki. "Don't open that case unless you wish to die" he said in his normal blunt tone then walked away. You not caring opened the case anyway and let the snake come onto your arm. You and the snake have been friends ever since.

─Shikadai

You were new to the village and saw a blonde lady who looked angry muttering under her breath looking at a bag that had fallen and ripped. You being the person you are went over to help her, she welcomed your help and you walked with her to her home engaging in little conversation on the way. When you got to her home you helped her put away the bags as you were about to leave you made eye contact with shikadai both of you looking away immediately.

─Inojin

You're family just opened an art supplies shop and you had to run it on the usual with your brother. As you were stocking the shelves Inojin came in asking where scrolls and ink were your brother pointed him in the direction of the isle where you were. He walked over picking up a jar of ink then turning to you asked "Hey do you guys have any more?". "Yep" you say tossing one up at him

─Denki

You were walking around Konoha when you saw Shikadai and Denki chasing boruto curious you followed them to a river where you saw boruto struggling to stop running and dropped it in, it was Denki's computer. You came out after Boruto and Shikadai walked away and helped him get it out the water. "Hey are you okay? I don't think this will work you should take it to a shop and get it fixed." They said taking out a business card and handing it to them getting up to walk away "Thank you" Denki said about to ask for your name but you were already gone.

─Iwabe

You were walking through konoha when you saw you're cousin denki sitting at a table and someone else standing on the ceiling of the building you came in to ask him what he was doing and sweat dropped at finding out it was the best way to help each other study then iwabe ran out of chakra falling right next to you he rubbed his head and all of you started laughing.