Iwabe oneshot

Break up make up

I was currently getting ready for a date with iwabe, of course we've planned many but usually they don't follow through because he has to go on a mission or tend to something you walked out your shared apartment to go to the restaurant usually you wouldn't put this much effort in but today was special it was your anniversary so you hoped he would be able to make it.

When you got to the restaurant you didn't see him so you just checked the reserve and went to your table you waited for about an hour until you decided to give up and go home.

When you got home you got ready for bed taking a shower and all and went to sleep on the couch waiting for him so you could at least spend time with him.

When he got home he was mumbling on about whatever happened, you woke up and decided to go over and greet him with a hug. Instead of a hug back he started yelling and with you being on your last straw started crying running out the door to your best friend sumire's house knocking on the door then she let you in

Time skip brought to you by;
'' chrollo stans 😩🥛''

You went back to see Iwabe after deciding you were being over dramatic and it was just a bad day. When you got back to your apartment their were candles set up everywhere and a meal on the table that he attempted to make he was standing in the corner with a rose waiting for you to come back. You could tell he didn't plan it cause he was wearing a tux but didn't care about that just the gesture.

 You could tell he didn't plan it cause he was wearing a tux but didn't care about that just the gesture

🌼 Hello my flowers ill have you know i was not simping while making this... No i can't promise im telling the truth?!?!
Guys im TRYING to stay loyal to konohamaru🌼