Managments // Chapter 11

September 11th

Athena P.O.V:

It's been 2 days since Niall asked me if I wanted to go on tour with him. im still in a state of shock due to the fact that I will already have a tour when I haven't even released my first song. Today Niall and I would have a meeting with Modest! managment, and I was preparing myself to not punch them in the face when I saw anyone from that managment. Despite the fact that I hated Modest!, i was still grateful for the oportunity they were giving to me.

I was getting ready for the meeting, Niall told me that I should dress up a bit elegant, but not too much. He said that managment is quite strict (nothing i didn't already know) and that if I wanted to make a good impression I should dress up a bit. I decided to wear some white sneakers, a black skirt, and a white loose crop top. I also wore a cardigan because of the fact that the weather was still kind of cold. Niall told me that he would pick me up at around 3:00, and it was now 2:40. I started packing my purse, I grabbed my journal, in which i wrote my songs on, some pens, my ID and all that important stuff.

Ring

Niall :) : Downstairs :)

I quickly responded and started heading out.

Soon enough I saw a black Range Rover parked outside my building, sometimes I forget he's  rich. Rich enough to have a black Range Rover. Just in case, I softly knocked the car window with my knuckles to make sure it was the right car. On the second knock the window started rolling down and I could see that familiar brown hair and blue eyes that made me feel a little something in my stomach.

"Hello, did someone call a uber?" Niall said with a deeper voice trying to imitate an old man's

"Well, yes kind sir" My tone was trying to be elegant, but im pretty sure it failed

"Then get in pretty lady"

I blushed at his term but quickly tried to hide it

I slid into the passangers booth and turned my head to look at the very familiar man next to me. His hair was in a kind of quiff, his blue eyes were brighter than usual and he had this gorgeous smile on his face.

"If you take a picture it will last longer, love" He said cockily

"Oh my god, why would I do that to my camera?" I sassily replied

"Excuse me?" He put his hand on his heart to dramaticly act like he was hurt

"Drive the car, Horan" I rolled my eyes but I had a smile on my face, a sincere smile

"Yes ma'am"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The ride was very nice. We were both making small talk, not THAT type of small talk, I can't believe I have to clarify this stuff. We talked about nonsense stuff, such as school memories, our favorites smells, a song that always cheered us up, Niall's upcoming birthday (that was the only not nonsense thing), and just stuff about ourselves

"Do you want this?" Niall asked all of a sudden when we finally parked the car

"Do I want what?" I asked confused

"Do you really want to give your whole life to this? To music? Touring every year? Having a messed up sleep schedule?"

I was caught by surprise by his words. He was absolutely right