My 15 pt 1/2 Part 7

Adriel and I have been talking a lot things are becoming more serious.My 15 birthday is coming in a couple of days and I have my 15.
~•Adriel p.o.v•~
So I'm with Bernice and I'm helping her to send invitations."Hey so we have been talking a lot and I wanted to know if you wanna go out,you have been there for me since I've meet you and you are so like wow"I said blushing."Yes I would love to be your girlfriend"Bernice said hugging me.We finished the invitations."Hey you wanna come with me and my mom and look for a dress and a tuxedo for you"she said holding my hand."Yea"I said.
~•Bernice p.o.v•~
We were on are way to go look at the dresses and tuxedo.I sat in the back with Adriel and we were holding hands all the way there.Out of know where I get a text from Steven.
__________________________
From:Steven😊
Hey I know we haven't talked in a while but can I ask you something.
To:Steven
Yeah but later cus I'm shopping for my dress.
From:Steven
Okay I'll see you around 3:30.
___________________________
I look at Adriel and he looks at me and I just smile.We got to this dress and tuxedo place."Mom go on in I need to find my phone"I said."Okay"she said walking in.I hugged Adriel and he kissed me."Is this the only reason you said you couldn't find your phone"he said kissing me again."Yea"I said laughing.I kissed him one last time and walked in holding hands.We found my mom and she had this big pink dress I liked it."I want that one"I ran to her."Try it on"the lady said.I went in the dressing room in the back with my mom."I saw you two kissing don't worry you guys can do it when I'm around"she said."Hehe okay mom"I said happy.I came out and Adriel's mouth open."Wow you look amazing"He said.
*Skipped to 3:30*
We got to my house and me and Adriel got our outfits.Adriel's mom came and picked him up.Before we got outside I gave him a kiss "I love you"he said."me 2"I said giving one last kiss and opened the door.We walked outside and I watched him leave.I went to Stevens house and knocked on the door.His mom answerd "Hola Bonita" ( Hello pretty)she said."Hola is Steven here"I said. "Si,STEVEEE Thu novia"(Yes,Steve your girlfriend)she said laugh like she was joking.Steven ran to the door."Hey"he said."Hi,You wanted to ask me something?I said looking at him."Yea,well I wanted to see if we cannn get ...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I hoped you guys like this there is gonna be a second part soon.I know I'm surprises TO THEIR IS A UPDATE😄😄😄