Prologue (The Origin of Superman).

Deep in the vacuum of space, we see a peaceful planet none other than Krypton.

Now, we came across the white, prismatic mountains of the city. As we get closer, we see Kryptonopolis is constructed of pure white crystalline matter.

We see spires at a severe angle, the Camera Tracks across futuristic glass buildings, tunnels, and other structures, finally heading towards a specific white dome

Inside the dome, a giant face on a wall fills the Screen. The figure of Jor-El, dressed in black, can be seen with his back to us.

Jor-El (O.S.): "This is no fantasy. No careless product of wild imagination. No, my good friends."

Jor-El turns around, so that his features are now visible. He has a handsome, intelligent face along with distinguished white hair.

Jor-El: "These indictments (holding a transparent crystalline wand whose tip lights up and glows) that I have brought you today. (Glowing ends) Specific charges listed herein against the individuals. (He holds up the wand horizontally in both hands as he walks) Their acts of treason, their ultimate aim of sedition. (pause) These... are matters of undeniable fact.

The figure of Jor-El fills the Screen as he points his wand. His House crest can be seen on his chest. The camera shows on the wall the giant faces of The Counsel of Elders who watch the proceedings in judgement, presumably from some other location. A circular white column of light is in the midst of the chamber. Trapped inside, thanks to two black rotating hoops, are three figures dressed in black. Jor-El circles the edge of the column of light, with the giant faces of the elders in the B.G.

Jor-El: "I ask you now to pronounce judgement on those accused...
(gestures to the three figures, and starts to walk around)
On this... this mindless aberration..."

The tall, bearded face of Non peers through the light at Jor-El.

Jor-El: "...whose only means of expression are wanton violence and destruction. (pause) On the woman, Ursa..."

A short brunette woman wearing red lipstick. Silent, she stares back at Jor-El with what appears to be contempt.

Jor-El: "...whose perversions and unreasoning hatred of all mankind..."