A new arrival

Ari

Ash and Y/N hold each other's hands. Yoyo and I haven't left each other's sides since Franco brought Markus in. "Yoyo, Are you okay? I know Markus has a hard hit." "Ari, I want you to tear Franco down. I've had enough of his games. "Righ-!" I bolt toward the bathroom. Ash looks up, and Y/N and Sarah share a look. "Yoyo, Is Ari sick?" "No. I don't know what's wrong." Sarah smiles, and Y/N gets up.

Y/N

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go check on her. Oh, Ash, could you and Chance keep Yoyo calm? Stress is bad for Ari right now." Chance smiles. "Of course, Make sure Ari is Okay." "Copy that, Chance." I walk over to the bathroom. "Ari? It's Y/N, can I come in?" "Y-Yeah, sure Y/N." "So we're-!" I stop. "Shit!" "Y/N, Did your water just break?" Ari asks. I nod. Within a few seconds, I'm being rushed to the hospital. Ash and I are taken back and after nearly nine hours, I get to hold Ash and I's newborn daughter. "Hey Ash, Meet our daughter, Rori." Ash smiles and moments later the entire gang is in the room. Ari and Sarah smile.

Welcome readers to the eighth part of this story! Sorry that it's so short it'll get better, Special thanks to SarahBishop841 for letting me use her OC.m Love you guys, bye!

PS: I don't own gangsters in love Lovestruck does!