Revenge

Ari

I managed to make it to AJ's place. Badly injured, but I feel better. I knock on the door, and a tired-looking AJ answers, immediately pulling me inside wordlessly. He passes me a phone and leaves, soon returning with a first aid kit and signing to me. "Let me see." So I lift my pant leg and let him look at the gunshot wound. He sighs and signs. "I'll fix it, and after, you need to call your friends and tell them that Markus is dead." "A-Alright, thanks, AJ." "No problem." Aj gets to work and seems focused, which is unsurprising given his background. As soon as he's done, he signs again. "Call them." I do as he asks and call Y/N. She answers, slightly panicked. "Ari?! Oh my god! Where are you, and what's going on?!" "Y/N, Listen to me. I'm fine, and I'm safe. Markus and his idiots are dead, but I got hurt. When I hang up, send Ash to the address I sent him. My friend is Mute, but he knows what Ash looks like, so he'll let him in and bring him to me. I'll be on bed rest for a bit after this. How's Chance?" "Awake, at least... How're you?" "I'm fine. Both of us are." "Good, that'll put Yoyo at ease, at least. He's been worried." Y/n and I talk for a while before I hang up and sigh, calling Sarah. She answers immediately. "Ari! Where the Hell have you been?!" "Calm down, Sarah. Firstly, Markus is dead, and Second, I, um, I got shot..." "What?! Are you okay?! What about the baby?!" "Calm down, boss. We're both fine. I got shot in the leg, and a friend patched me up. Ash is on the way to pick me up." "Oh, thank god. Will you be here soon?" "As soon as Ash gets me there, call the others and have them come to the Hospital, would you? I'm bringing someone with me, and I need you all to meet him." "Woah, woah, woah, what do you mean you want us to meet someone?!" "Calm down, Sarah. He's a friend of mine, and he saved my life. He's safe, I promise." "I trust you, Ari. Bring him with you." "I will, Sarah. For now, I'm going to hang up. I'll see you soon." I hang up and sigh quietly. "Rest, Ari. I'll keep watch. You're exhausted and pregnant. I'm sure your husband is worried about you." AJ signs. "Fine, okay, you win, AJ." I lay down on AJ's couch and fell asleep.

Ash

Y/n called me downstairs, sounding a little panicked. I run down. "What is it? What happened?" "I need you to get to the address Ari sent you. Now!" "Alright, I'll meet you at the hospital."