-𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢-

Her senses alerted her about someone's arrival. And the next second she finds herself running to that particular spot of hers as always.

As always, her breath hitched when her nose caught an awful smell of alcohol near her.

She was afraid.

Afraid to be near her so-called dream prince.

As always, she was there, in her safe place, or that was what she thought. But the house is his, it's his property. He knows where to find her.

Where to find his so-called plaything.

A piece of toy, a called doll to pleasure him and his customers.

As always, she was in pain when they started beating her, just to make her lifeless so they can do it without any interruption.

'It's good to take no break, right?' He thought.

Because everyone is needy here. They paid him for it. Why bother to take a break when you have someone who can't break.

Someone, who is willing to give her everything to him.

Yes! That's her problem.

Because she promised to give her everything to him.

The promises she made with him were pure, she thought it will lead her to a better relationship where the only feeling will be love....but that's not the case.

"There's no escape from me."

'I know' she said as her adoring stares were not leaving her dream prince even for a mere second.

"You know we don't have money. We have to work together on it. Will you help me?"

'I will always help you.' she nodded, passing a soft smile to him.

"I wanted you to be with me."

'I am with you, darling.' again she laughed with her cutest teeth.

"Give your beautiful body to me."

'Body? Oh! It was always y. . .yours.' her giggle sprinkled all over the four walls. Everything went silent as he nods in understatement. 

'I love you.'

She ran with her feet and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest, want nothing but to savor all the warmth.

And like always, he didn't say it back.

But she was happy and didn't notice it.

Like always.