11 - Tease

The next day at school was quiet. Taehyung tried his best to avoid Jungkook all day.

"Jimin!!" Taehyung ran up to Jimin hugging him tightly.

"Can you walk home with me today?" Tae asked giving Jimin puppy eyes.

"Fineee" Jimin said giggling as Tae gave him his famous boxy smile.

The two walked down the long damp streets talking about all kinds of things.

"Hey Jimin? I gotta tell you something, I need your advice" Taehyung turned to the older.

"Sure, what is it?" Jimin asked,

"You know Jungkook right?" Jimin nodded confused.

"Well he was over last night doing our art project and he confessed to me..... he likes me."

"WHAT?" Jimin yelled with half a smile of his face.

"yeah.... and I kind of over reacted to him. Like I cried and yelled at him because I was frustrated that he bullied me and now he likes me. I told him I don't have feelings for him anymore, and now I regret saying that"

"Boi what the hell happened. You used to seduce someone every time they'd confess to you" Jimin laughed.

"Hey! don't laugh. I think it might be because i've know jungkook for a long time and have had a crush on him forever. But I still really like him, if he didn't say it so suddenly I would have probably fucked him right there. I don't really care that he bullied me, it's in the past I guess. But anyways what should I do?" Taehyung confessed.

"Ok you have to tease him. Make him want you more. This is the time that you reveal your slutty self only to Jungkook. Invite him to more places, and if he asks if you like him still just say your not sure." Jimin  told him and Tae nodded.

-

"oh yeah~ fuck, Taehyung! Yeah right there baby" Jungkook moaned, watching another one of Taehyung's porns. Soon cumming all over his hands.

'Oh fucking hell, Taehyung is so hot. I want to fuck him already' Jungkook wined.

He opened his messages and pressed on Taehyung's contact, typing a message..

Jungkook: Hey, sorry if I upsetted you last night. I didn't mean to. It's fine if you don't want to talk to me ever, i mean it would be fair since i've put you through hell for a long time.

Taehyung: No its fine, I overreacted a little too much. Just please don't call me a fag or do anything bad to me anymore.

Jungkook: I won't. I don't know why I did those things in the pass. I want things to be like before I started being a jerk. The times when you first started to crush on me. I want those charms I had back then to come back so you can fall for me again ;)

Taehyung cackled at the cheesy message. 'Hmm how do I respond....' Taehyung thought for a while, then thinking back to what jimin said earlier 'Right I gotta flirt and shit, aha time for my normal extroverted side of me to come out'.

Taehyung: Aha yeah, let's go back to the times when I would masturbate about you 😼💦

Jungkook was shocked. He had never heard Taehyung say anything like that. Well except for in his porns but hes acting then. This was real, he was really being spicy.

He smirked then typed out a reply.

Jungkook: Do you still masturbate about me? 😏

Taehyung: Maybe..... Maybe not xx

Jungkook: Damn. Well see you at school tomorrow.

Both of them went to bed, smiles plastered onto their faces from their little convo.

--------------------

What you know bout' rolling down in the deep

(Word count: 596)