22 - Truth

Yoongi's POV:

"What the fuck"

I stood in the mens bathroom, shocked of what I was seeing in front of me. I felt like running away, but I couldn't. My feet were like weights, I felt like I was stuck to the ground.

Blood boiled inside of me, my heart began to beat faster and my eye brows furrowed. I never thought I would see this happening to my best friend.

"I-i can explain!" Jungkook pulled up his pants, as taehyung stood up wiping the cum off his mouth.

"I'm pretty sure I don't need an explanation to know what's going on idiot!" I raised my voice stepping closer.

I started to get sweaty, I was furious.

"Yes, but you should know why I'm letting him do this, I-"

"WHY YOU'RE LETTING HIM DO THAT? JUNGKOOK I THOUGHT YOU HATED TAEHYUNG WITH A PASSION?" I yell throwing a punch at his face.

"WHAT THE HELL YOONGI?" Jungkook yelled back, as I gripped onto his shirt, pulling him close to my face.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE? TO TAEHYUNG? AND TO ME?" I scream, tears forming in my eyes.

How could my best friend ever do this to me? and why did I let it happen in the first place?

"YES I KNOW I WAS A HOMOPHOBIC BITCH TO TAEHYUNG BACK THEN BUT IM NOT ANYMORE! IVE REALISED WHAT I DID WAS BAD AND IM NEVER GOING TO DO IT AGAIN!"

I let go of his shirt and pushed him to the ground, getting on top of him.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TRAUMATIC IT MUST'VE BEEN" I slap and punch him, making jungkook groan trying to fight back.

"OH MY GOSH, STOP YOONGI! YOU LITERALLY DID ALMOST THE SAME TO ME! YOU WERE THERE BY HIS SIDE, AND NEVER STOPPED HIM. YOU ALWAYS LAUGHED AND HELPED HIM. WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DEFENSIVE?"

"TAEHYUNG YOU DON'T KNOW THE FULL STORY!"

"THEN TELL ME, IM SURE ITS NOT A GREAT EXCUSE!"

"JUNGKOOK FUCKING BULLIED ME FOR 3 MONTHS, UNTIL I WAS JUST LIKE HIM, A HOMOPHOBIC BULLY! I TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT BUT WE JUST GOT INTO PUNCH UPS! I TRIED MY BEST NOT TO LISTEN, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE HIM, HES MY ONLY FRIEND, AND WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE WE WERE LITTLE! EVERY TIME JUNGKOOK WOULD BULLY YOU I FELT SO MUCH GUILT! I WANTED TO STEP IN SO BAD AND HUG YOU WHEN YOU WERE CRYING, AND TELL YOU EVERYTHING WAS OKAY! IM SUCH A DICK FOR LETTING JUNGKOOK TURN ME INTO HIS SIDE KICK! I HATE IT! I HATE HIM! I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs, throwing punches at him without even realising.

"YOONGI! YOONGI STOP PLEASE! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" Taehyung tried pulling me away, but I kept punching him. Jungkook grabbed my fist, preventing me from hitting him.

"Yoongi, you don't even know what you're talking about. You don't know what I was going through at that time!" Jungkook lowly grunted as Yoongi freed his hand taking one last big slap to his cheek before getting up.

"I know well enough that you're a real cunt" He spat walking out of the bathroom, leaving Jungkook laying on the ground, his eyes slowly closing.

"Jungkook? JUNGKOOK! KOOK WAKE UP!" Taehyung kneeled down next to the older, shaking him awake, but the others eyes didn't open.

He went a grabbed some toilet paper and wetting it a bit before sitting down next to Jungkook, wiping the blood off his face.

"Jungkook I'm mad at you for what you did to Yoongi. You better have a good explanation when you wake up"

-----------------------------------
The story line keeps changing i have too many ideas nahdbsahsv