interagation (Norminah/G!P Dinah)

DINAH G!P

NORMANI POV.

I was in the interagation room talking to THEE Dinah jane hansen. She was wearing dark blue jean paints, that showed her boxers a little, a black muscle shirt,lack leather jacket that hugged her biceps perfectly and a snapback. She was cuffed to the table giving me that ' I know what I did and I'm not sorry for it look ' she was a mafia queen and was behind alot of Texas's biggest crime's.

But we didn't have anything to bring her in for till now......and I almost forgot she is also my girlfriend. As I was asking her how she had gotten the diamond that was in Richmond museum, it was worth over 10 million dollars. She said something I'd never thought that I would here the interagation room. "It's getting hard not to bend you over and fuck you on this table" she said with a smirk looking at the camera knowing I turned it off before coming to 'interagate' her.

She looked at me and told me to come over to her and I obeyed, mostly because I was scared that she would do what she did last time, fuck me so hard I couldn't walk for a week(I know you might think that's a good thing but not when she was fucking you every night the same way and had your pussy red and sore huh? Didn't think so). So I was sitting on her lap when she says "un cuff me now" I was thinking about it in my head then I saw Dinah staring at me with that look in her eyes she did everytime I disobeyed her, so quickly I un cuffed her.

Once the cuff's where off she began walking towards me with a smirk on her face I backed up until I was on the wall. with her hovering over me I asked her what she was doing she smiled at me then pulled me into a sloppy yet controllable kiss. And she put her hand on my lower back she was feeling up my whole body from groping my breasts to sticking her hands in the top of my paints. As I was pulling away to catch my breath she pulled my in closer and bit my lip getting a moan not loud enough for the people outside to her but enough for the room to be filled with it, she then pulled away letting me catch my breath but only to be sucked away again as she attached he lips to my neck and kissed my neck softly licking it occasionally and as I was about to tell her to stop she sunk her teeth into my skin hitting my pressure point witch caused me to moan loud.

And I could tell she was getting worked up, because her not so small friend was poking me in my stomach and I felt a white heat shoot threw my body and I felt a gush of wetness come out of my lowers. After about a minute of this she pulled away and said "take your clothes off" I immediately obeyed striping myself of my clothes as she got naked as well, she then said "get on the table" and I asked her "are you sure we should be doing this" she glared at me and sat down on the interrogation chair then said "come lay across my lap". I gave her a confused look but did as I was told, she then said "count to ten" I said "ok" and started counting to ten "1" "2" "3" and as I was about to count up to four I felt a sharp pain on my ass I moaned sounding pleasured more then pained...

SHOULD I CONTINUE ITS MY FIRST TIME SO PLEASE DON'T ROAST ME😂😂😂😔

Pt.2 is coming. I promise