interrogation pt 2(Norminah/G!P Dinah)

"4, 5," I winced as I felt another sharp pain on my ass only to be soothed buy her rubbing her hand on the sensitive spot on my ass. "6, 7, fuck" I moaned as I felt another sharp pain on my ass, after eight and nine came ten and I was left with my ass stinging but I couldn't help myself, Dinah spanking me turned me on so much and I only imagined her long finger going inside on my tight pussy, I was brought out if my thoughts when I felt the hardest slap thus far a tear rolling down my cheek.

Dinah stood me up and I was caught of guard by Dinah doing that she usually only spanked me and told me to take a cold shower and not to touch myself which I obeyed cus I was scared of being punished, I was about to speak when she beat me to it, "now get back on the table and spread you legs" once I sat on the cold interrogation table it was cold, as lay there thinking about what Dinah was gonna do to me and thinking If she knew that I had touched myself, my thoughts where interrupted when I felt a long finger enter. Me not waiting for a response she pounded her finger in and out of me fast and hard I was a moaning mess, I felt another finger go deep inside me as she pounded her fingers inside of me hitting the spot that drove me crazy, she asked "you think I don't know about you touching yourself", "I'm gonna make you cum so hard you will forget how to even play with that tight pussy" and at those words I came shaking and arching my back. "Fuccckkkkk" I moaned as I new she wasn't gonna stop there, she stuck another finger inside of me pumping faster and deeper inside of me I tried to take It but I couldn't, "Dinah I can't take it" I said I as I my body began to spasm, "yes you can baby girl" Dinah said with a smirk I tried to close my legs but Dinah opened them and kept pumping fast and deep I was on the verge of Cumming when I felt her attach her mouth to my clit which caused me to shake and scream "fuckfuckfuckdinah" I said as I came hard. Dinah retracted her fingers and hovered over me as I was still trying to recover, I felt her huge cock slam into me and I tried to tell her that I couldn't take all of the she glared at me and I just chose to be quite....

Sorry its horrible🙄😭😂