interrogation pt 3(Norminah/G!P Dinah)

She slammed hard into me. I gasped,I always loved her cock stretching me and filling me but right now I couldn't take it, she was pounding into me I was screaming, "fuck your so tight baby girl" she said as her big thick cock slammed into my tight sensitive pussy. I screamed "Dinah I can't"!! I said she just kept slamming into me hitting that spot inside me that made me cum for what the 3rd time I couldn't take it she just kept slamming as my body shook I couldn't stop Cumming and I knew it would start hurting if Dinah kept going.

Dinah pov.

She was shaking and I knew it would hurt her if I didn't stop,so I stopped and kissed down her body til I was over her redden pussy I kissed it and she jumped I knew she was sensitive so I just kissed it til she calmed down when she did I crawled up her body,she look so sleepy so I thought I would wake her up with this thought I pushed my still hard cock into her tight pussy. It took her by surprise,as I was about to slam into her she said "Dinah I can't my pussy is so sensitive". "Do you want the ice cube when we get home" I asked she immediately shook her head no with that I withdrew my cock and pumped right back into her keeping a steady pace as slaping sounds filled the room along with her moans and my grunts. "You like being filled? You love when you're tight pussy is filled with my big cock?" I said as she nodded I could tell she was close and to be honest I hadn't even noticed my build up cause I just want her to be fucked good,but when I felt that burning sensation in my lower abdominal I began to pound into her hard,"fuck Dinah im gonna pass out with that I was Cumming but before I could pull out she stopped me, I knew she wanted to be filled with my cum so I slammed into her one more time triggering both of out orgasums at the same time I came into her slick heat as she shook uncontrollably under me, when I calmed down from my high I look at her eyes shut, looking peaceful. And I knew she had passed out I look at her phone and it was 9:00 everyone was gone it leaving at 8:30, I didn't bother putting on our clothes no one was there so I figured I would give her time to wake up and.

Sorry my first time writing smut and I'm a high 13 year old
Ftm trans boy