Wait, Am I. . .Bi?

[A/u: The boys can be seen by everyone and go to school. Also Luke thinks he's straight and is only just starting to realize that he's into both girls and guys.  In this Alex and Luke never dated. (Ik its only a theory that they did but still)

A/n: We stan the confused and jealous Luke in this lol. UGH THIS WAS MENT TO BE NORMAL TRUTH OR DARE BUT OFC I HAD TO MAKE IT VERY SHIPY SORRYYYY I TRIED.

Warnings: No warnings]

Willie's pov:

Well I guess we're back to playing truth or dare. 

"Can I start?" I ask shyly.

"Of course." Julie smiles.

"Reggie, truth or dare?"

Reggie tips his head. "Dare."

"I dare you to get that girls number that you winked at at the school dance.  I think her name is Kayla?"

"Sure," Reggie giggles, "I'll get it tomorrow at school."

Luke's head snaps up at this. "No he won't."

I raise my eyebrows at him. Someone's getting jealous.

"I- I- I mean he'll get it next week because tomorrow's Friday and we don't have class with her. . . " Luke seems to realize what he just said and trails off, looking confused. I laugh.

"It's okay man, he can just get it whenever he next sees her."

Julie rolls her eyes. "Truth or dare Flynn?"

"Hmm, imma go with truth because everyone here seems to always choose dare." She replies.

Julie's pov:

"Was it you who died Carrie's wig green last year on April fools day?" I ask her. Even though I know she did I want to see what she says.

"Yup." Flynn laughs. "Did you see how shocked she looked when she came off stage to find out she looked like the grincy for all of her performance?"

"Of course I remember! She looked like she was going to get sick!"

"Truth or dare Reggie?" Luke asks, interrupting me and Flynn. I glance over and giggle at the way Luke is looking at Reggie. Almost like he was using the question as an excuse to look at him.

Reggie looks confused. "I just had one, but dare."

"I dare you to let me go through your phone." Luke says while maintaining eye contact.

I smirk and grab Reggie's phone out of his hand. He puts on puppy dog eyes as he tries to grab it back from me, but I hand it to Luke.  Luke immediately opens it and goes to search history.

"Noooo don't look there!" Reggie whines.

We all turn to Luke and watch as his face grows redder and redder. 

"Well read it out loud!" Flynn says.

"I- here you go Reggie." Luke hands Reggie back his phone.

Luke's pov:

"Let me go through your phone." My mouth says before my brain catches up. I don't even know why I want to go through it, I just felt angry when Willie dared him to get Kayla's number and I wanted to make sure he wasn't talking to anyone else. 

Julie steals Reggie's phone from him and hands it to me. Butterflies appear in my stomach as Reggie makes a super cute puppy dog face at her.  Wait, what? Nonono, did I just think of Reggie as cute?  First off, I'm straight, and secondly, I thought I liked Julie!

I push my swirling thoughts away and unlock Reggie's phone. The first thing I decude to check is his search history, there's always something people want to hide in there. Sure enough, Reggie trues to stop me from looking through it.

"Noooo don't look there!" He whines, which makes my heart skip a beat. What could he possibly be hiding? Was he secretly seeing someone that I didn't know about? Woah, wait why am I even worried about that? I shouldn't care if he found someone, right?

I scroll through his history and see a whole bunch of websites with pizza place numbers,and websites to adopt dogs, but nothing that Reggie would not want to admit he searched. Then a website catches my eye. 'Ship Name Creator". I click on it. It has a list of recent names that he wanted a ship name out of, and once again my heart skips a beat.

Luke + Reggie = Ruke

Ruke. Why did I like the sound of that?  Am I. . . Bi? I glance up at Reggie, who looks like he's about to cry. My heart clenches in pity.

Why am I feeling this way?!

"I- here you go Reggie." I hand him back his phone with shaking hands and wince at my voice crack.

Reggie's pov:

As soon as I hear "Let me go through your phone." I know I'm doomed, what if he finds it and thinks I'm weird?  I try to hide my phone, but Julie takes it and hands it to Luke. He opens my search history and a part of me dies inside. This might be the end of our friendship. I know Luke supports LGBTQ+, but is he okay with his own best friend having a crush on him? He's straight, so that might make him feel a little bit uncomfortable.

Tears form in my eyes. What if he never talks to me again? I never meant for him to find out this way and I certainly never wanted to make him feel uncomfortable.

I wait for him to find it, and when he does I can tell. His cheeks start getting red and he looks so embarrassed.  I brace myself for him to tell the group what he just read, but he doesn't. Instead he hands me back my phone.

"I- here you go Reggie." His voice cracks. I sniff and look up at him. His eyes hold no emotion but confusion. Great. What's that supposed to mean?

[A/n: I feel so bad for Reggie😭
This is my second update today, yayy here's some cute Ruke for you.
Sorry for switching the pov back and forth I just wanted to show how they were all feeling.]