*ੈ✩ - Night lovers

You and Michael lay in the grass, fingers intertwined, looking up at the sky filled with trillions of twinkling lights

You and Michael lay in the grass, fingers intertwined, looking up at the sky filled with trillions of twinkling lights. It had been forever since he and you were able to spend time together. With Michael being busy with his 'Bad' world tour and you working almost every day at the office, there was no such thing as a 'free schedule'.

Yet, despite your laborious lives, you both managed to take a break and simply be in each other's presence, rediscovering the feeling of being a real couple once again. After a while of comfortable silence, Michael turned his head in your direction, admiring the features that adorned your face. His hand gently reached over, guiding your face towards him.

"What?" You laughed shyly as you looked at him, but he didn't say anything. All he did was give you a soft smile and continue to analyze your beauty. "Is something wrong?" You questioned. The longer he stared and stayed silent, the more nervous you began to feel. "Michael, what's wrong?" You asked again, receiving a kiss on the forehead before a verbal answer.

"I'm glad to have you all to myself, and I love you. Though I don't get the chance to tell you every day... I want you to know that I mean it and I feel it." Michael reached for your hand and placed it gently over his chest, his heartbeat thumping under your fingertips and palm. "Without you, this wouldn't be," he whispered.

Completely speechless, you opted for a kiss. Leaning in, you pressed your lips softly against his, savoring the lingering scent of the sweet fruits he had eaten earlier. You had the urge to taste him, and so you did. Your tongue slipped past his lips, entering his mouth and becoming overwhelmed by the flavors of strawberry, raspberry, cherry, and more.

He let go of your hand and pulled you on top of him, causing you to straddle him. Gripping onto your waist, Michael pressed you against where both of you needed each other the most, igniting a wave of desire. Your fingers threaded through his hair as you gently tilted his head back, deepening the passionate kiss shared between you.

Subtly, he moved his wandering hands under your shirt, caressing your bare, supple skin before breaking the kiss to suck on your neck. Michael was in the process of adorning your skin with love bites, marking you as his own. He didn't care how others would react; he wanted them to know what he did to you, to understand that you belonged to him and he to you.

With each passing second and every sensual touch igniting your overly excited body, you struggled to suppress your moans. Fearful of being overheard, you buried your face in the crook of his neck. "Can't this wait until we're inside?" you murmured. Your words elicited a chuckle from Michael.

"I'm focused on being inside something else. Why can't we just do it now?" He seductively replied.