*ੈ✩ - The Color Of Love

Sade 'Kiss of Life' inspired the title.

We all just need some love and affection from Michael 🙏🏽💗 This is just about him gushing over the reading. It's a want + a need :(

.
.
.
.

Telling the whole world about his lover was something Michael was not afraid to do

Telling the whole world about his lover was something Michael was not afraid to do. He continuously took advantage of an opportunity to talk about you, and he always had good things to say. Interviewers never failed to ask the question 'Is there a special someone in your life?' and he'd reply with a bright smile and red-tinted cheeks 'Y/N is their name'.

The interviewers would do their best to get more out of him, they didn't have to do much though. Whenever it came to you he was ready to list all the things he loves about you. Michael made sure to bring his accordion mini photo book which held a series of photos with you and him in it.

He would get up to show the interviewer, the production crew, and even the camera so the viewers can see how gorgeous you are. He then went on to explain the story behind every photo, telling the time and place it was taken, and how much he would give to relive that special moment with you again.

Michael would sometimes become teary-eyed when talking about you, he'd suddenly realize that you weren't there right next to him. Yet his tears quickly disappeared when he remembered that he would see you in the next hour. At that point, he would rush to answer the questions and sign autographs.

He had his driver take shortcuts and drive red lights just so that he could get to you sooner. When he reached home he gave his driver a $100 tip before rushing out of the car and fumbling with the keys to get inside and see you.

Every day he repeated the same procedure which was to, kick off his shoes, hang his coat on the coat hanger, and run through the house to find you. Once he located you he gave you the tightest hug you've ever experienced in your life. Then he would place kisses on any part of your body that was visible to him while telling you about his day in between them.

Michael's love for you could not be contained. If you were hungry he cooked or bought whatever you desired, if you were tired he would lead you to bed and sing you to sleep, if you wanted to travel somewhere he would make arrangements instantly and take you there. Anything you wanted he gave to you with no hesitation because he loved you.

There were times when you would spoil him but he would catch on and stop you before saying 'Let me treat you like the royalty that you are'. This could mean a range of things, but whatever it was it always had a good ending.

During the night hours Michael would help you bathe and get ready for bed, he even participated in your skin-care routine. In the mornings he would wake you up with breakfast and would feed it to you then convince you to prepare for the rest of the evening. He wanted to be there for you every second of the day, from the moment you woke up to the moment you went to sleep.

He made it his goal to keep you content, satisfied, and see how much he adored you which he— unbeknownst to him— had already accomplished.