Faust Brothers headcanons

AN: The last part made me want to write real headcanons for how they're like in a relationship. When I say Nacht, I am talking about the original Nacht because we don't know if the vice captain is really Nacht or if Morgen became a jaded man. Unedited, I wrote half of this during work bc they don't deserve me. I also included nsfw content.

Morgen

- Likes to spoil you with gifts. He'll see something in a shop that reminded him of you and immediately decide to buy it for you. Gets you lots of fancy, personalized jewelry with your name and his on it.

- Domestic AF. He's an amazing cook and he loves to clean, so if that's not something you like doing he's more than happy to do it for you or even hire a personal maid for you (ahem he's LOADED). He is the type to wake you up with pancakes and bacon in the morning.

- Gives the most AMAZING massages ever, with those hands you wonder why this man doesn't just become a professional masseuse. He also likes to braid your hair if it's long enough and just dote on you after a long day.

- Enjoys taking you out to high class restaurants with scenic views, followed by midnight walks around his garden.

- He may be a cinnamon roll, but in bed he's super kinky and into BDSM. He gets off on restraining your movements and having you completely at his mercy. Pull his hair, it gets him even more turned on.

- Will definitely tease and edge you, he loves to hear you beg. "Just please? Surely you can do better than that. Tell me what you want me to do to you." But also likes to shower you with praise. "Good girl, just like that. You take my cock so well."

- Has probably fucked you in front of a mirror at least once or twice. This man is a tease, of course he'd make you watch as he absolutely ravages you from behind. Overstimulation is common, he won't stop until he totally ruins you.

- Honestly good luck trying to take the reigns from this man. He'll have you wear a collar and a leash, acting completely calm and in control of himself as he pulls on it and fucks you into the mattress. His favorite place to cum is your mouth or your pussy.

Nacht

- Will pick out outfits he wants to see you in, mostly goth/punk style similar to what he wears. These can be pretty revealing, but in his mind the more skin you're showing the better. Also gets you a matching choker with his name on it.

- If you're up for it, he'll want to get matching tattoos with you. He wants everyone to know you belong to him. He can be jealous and possessive at times, and it makes him such a brat. PDA isn't off the table for him, especially when he wants to tease you or show you off.

- If he thinks that another guy has been staring at you for too long, suddenly he can't keep his hands off you. One time he got jealous because he felt you were spending too much time with Morgen, so when the two of you were in the middle of a conversation he stole a kiss.

- Protective. He will destroy anybody who is an asshole towards you or tries to hurt you. Only he is allowed to tease you and even then he would never purposely say anything that would hurt your feelings. He's gotten in trouble for fighting a group of guys that accidentally knocked you over and didn't apologize.

- When it comes to sex, he's the opposite of his brother. He's very rough, you usually end up with many hickeys and even bruises. But he actually loves it when you take control because he likes the challenge. Prefers you on top, he enjoys the view of you panting, breasts bouncing as you ride him.

- Roleplaying and cosplay outfits are one of his kinks, especially when it places you in a dominant role.  He is always down to be tied up and/or blindfolded, make him beg for your touch. Please fuck him in a skimpy nurse or teacher outfit.

- Phenomenal at oral, he'll eat you out anytime and anywhere. Sometimes he'll also use toys on you to make you cum over and over until you're pleading with him to stop, to which he'll say: "Are you sure? Your body doesn't lie, sweetheart." Also he definitely has a dick and tongue piercing. 

- Public sex has happened a few times. If you're shopping together and you try on something that looks incredibly sexy, he'll drag you into a changing room and take you then and there. His favorite place to cum is on your face or on your belly.