Headcanons (NSFW)

Hello yes I absolutely adore the new character, and I'm feeling inspired so have some quick headcanons until I have time to write an actual story for him 😉

- He prefers to give instead of receive, and he knows exactly how to unravel you.

- He does like receiving though, especially when you suck him off after a long day.

- Honestly I feel like he could either be very attentive and focused on your pleasure during sex or a wicked tease that will continuously edge you depending on his mood and what you want.

- Like if he's in the mood to dote on you and your needs but you want him to be rough and focus on chasing his own release, he's happy to oblige.

- Don't let that smile fool you, he is actually pretty kinky and dominant. He won't be satisfied unlil you cum (or are begging him for it).

- It turns him on when you take control, he doesn't expect it and it makes him excited to see what you'll come up with.

- Is into bondage and likes to use his shadow magic to hold you down while he pleasures you.

- He's not the jealous type at all but if you test him, he'll have to punish you. "We both already know you belong to me."

- When he's feeling sadistic, he'll tease you with a remote control vibrator while out in public.

- Enjoys a good strip tease.