Chapter II: Wassup Wit You?

"What's the question boy." Milani said with an attitude caused by Keonte's terrible bitch joke.  "You can braid hair a sum? Cuz my shit ova fried. I'll pay you too." Keonte said. "Yea I do hair. I'll think about it. I don't know if I should ya know. You did just call me a bitch." Milani said in a smart way with a laugh at the end. "Mannn stop playing is you gone do my shit or what shorty stop playing." Keonte said while grabbing Milani's hand softly while biting his lip.

Milani started to blush super hard. "Ugh since you're begging me I'll do it. But I live in the burbs." Milani said. Milani and Keonte exchanged phone numbers and went to their last class for the day. "You want me to drop you off at home?" Milani asked Tamika. "Naw girl I'm cool ion got time to get getting in trouble girl gone head and go home." Tamika said in a nervous voice looking for Tyquan. Milani noticed that Tamika had bruises on her arm. She noticed that Tamika started to look more nervous when Tyquan picked her up to take her home.

They started to argue in the car then Tyquan hit her. Tamika kept her head down hoping nobody saw that. Milani did. And texted her immediately when she got home.

 And texted her immediately when she got home

"BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ." It was Keonte texting Milani.

Milani finished setting up her hair station to braid Keonte's hair

Milani finished setting up her hair station to braid Keonte's hair. "BANG BANG BANG." "Ding donggggggg" "damn how you work this damn door camera thing" Keonte was outside trying to figure out how to use the Ring. Milani shook her head as she walked towards the door. She opened it and grabbed him by his hoodie as he turned his back from the door. "Boy get your loud ass in here." She said as if she were Keonte's momma. "Damn let me go shorty chilll my bad damn." Keonte said. She let go of his hoodie and they went downstairs.

 She let go of his hoodie and they went downstairs

"Damn this lil set up nice as hell. You real serious bout this hair shit fr." Keonte said as he started to walk towards the chair while pulling out his phone. Milani started to play music while taking down Keonte's 5 week old cornrows that were done poorly as if he tried to do them himself. She walked him to the sink and started to detangle his wet hair. She finished washing his hair and blow dried and trimmed his hair. She braided his hair into a hairstyle that fitted him. She gave him two strand twists. She kept her composure because she knew he looked good as fuq. Keonte said "Dayummmm shawty you snapped on foenem." He started to play in his hair and continued to look at himself in the mirror. He handed Milani a crumpled up $100 bill. "Ummm why is this money balled up and smells like weed?" Milani asked. "Man don't worry about allat man look just take the mo-." Keonte had to cut his sentence short because his phone kept going off. He answered the phone. "WAIT MA SLOW DOWN WAIT STOP IM ON MY WAY CALM DOWN IM COMING RIGHT NOW." Keonte said in a panicking voice as he ran out of the house and drove off quicker than a blink. "Wait Keonte hold on!" Milani said.